• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Critique my physique (Pics)

IML Gear Cream!
...I don't even own photoshop, & I haven't used SEOs because I can't afford that;
& as you can extract info from my older posts, It's not easy trying to look proportionate
with an inguinal hernia; I have to wear a special brace (truss) when I go to the gym;

& besides that, if you google 'photoshop muscle pictures', you'll see how ridiciulous, & obvious it is when someone uses photoshop for that reason;

Idk, I can't force anyone to believe anything, but this is my body; thanks for inadvertently telling me which body-parts to bring up..

Tell me what it looks like I need to concentrate on developing.

p.s. don't pick on my chest proportions lol.

2zjgq3o.jpg

sweet gunz, but i think you need to work on your core a lil' bit. looking kinda pudgy in the mid section.

. . . i hope i die before i get fat and not-jacked

sweet gunz, but i think you need to work on your core a lil' bit. looking kinda pudgy in the mid section.

. . . i hope i die before i get fat and not-jacked

Thank you; I'm just trying to prove myself is all;
My friends say my chest, & lower back is small all the time;
I have no pictures for legs, but quads are 25" lean, calves are 15-1/8" lean.

you mirin bitch....i own your head, just look at your avi and sig, dance for me now gimp....:coffee:

yes you are.....:coffee:

Oh it's sunk to new lows of feebleness

worst physique on iml and the biggest cry bitch..it cant get any lower than that

You guys are ridiculous; lol you really think I took the time to go buy photoshop (which is hundreds of dollars I'm pretty sure), & edit every single picture just so people on IMF think my body parts look big??

Idc lol, say I'm a troll all you want, it's just funny cause my arms are only 19", I'm 5ft 8", currently 207 Ibs, lean, & if you really want, you can go PM Disturbed Old Man & ask him if I really look like that;

I'm not even remotely impressive compared to alot of my friends; my body is hardly anything abnormal, & your hate is nothing but a compliment to me, because I'm over here laughing at the fact that you actually think my body looks so unrealistic that the only apparent explanation must absolutely, & indefinitely be that I tampered with my sh*t-quality LG Env-3 3.0 MP pictures;

I B&C, & yes, when I pin ED, I use my arms frequently in my rotation;

My bicep peaks have always been pointy AF, & it's what I'm known for; & you say my delts are abnormally huge, but I saw some guy on here name 'SWFL', or something, who looks similar to my shape, but with way more size, & development on his delts than me, but you don't call BS on his pictures....;

Anybody from here knows I'm not a troll anyway, so it's kind of pointless to bash me repeatedly in a section that isn't AG, because you can't except the possibility that my body is in fact shaped this way; Not to mention somebody moved my thread from Anabolic, to AG without me knowing, just so you could flame me;

You ever tried to train with an inguinal hernia for over a year?? Mix that duration of time w/ handicap-style training, with the addition of heavy compounds, & yes, the result is going to be some apparent disproportion;

I don't see how you people can be so stubborn, does everyone who sees these pictures SERIOUSLY think it looks that ridiculous?? REALLY??! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP lmao;

This is my favorite forum, & just because you want your word to prevail over mine, you neg me, & insult me, but Idc, my pictures aren't photo-shopped, & the only one I used a filter with, was the one I posted up above;

I'll even post more, but you'll probably bash me, & make accusations for those as well;

Last time I'll ever exploit myself for some opinions.

this coming from an invisable cunt who has no pics on the internet, but photo chops anyone else who posts a pic of themselves. nigger please, between you and the super cunt, you two have ruined a decent forum. he calls it a shithole and he certainly drove ag in that direction, and your just his puppet. the daily post count has dropped tenfold since you two morons starting running the shithole and 90% of the regular posters don't even bother showing up anymore. even capt's DRSE cronies who came here with him don't even bother anymore. you two are pathetic and should be perma banned just for fucking this place up the way that you did. but please bring on all you got you invisable cunt, hide behind that keyboard and be a big man, cause in the real world you would be losing that grass fed beef in your shorts......:coffee:

this coming from an invisable cunt who has no pics on the internet, but photo chops anyone else who posts a pic of themselves. nigger please, between you and the super cunt, you two have ruined a decent forum. he calls it a shithole and he certainly drove ag in that direction, and your just his puppet. the daily post count has dropped tenfold since you two morons starting running the shithole and 90% of the regular posters don't even bother showing up anymore. even capt's DRSE cronies who came here with him don't even bother anymore. you two are pathetic and should be perma banned just for fucking this place up the way that you did. but please bring on all you got you invisable cunt, hide behind that keyboard and be a big man, cause in the real world you would be losing that grass fed beef in your shorts......:coffee:

:coffee:

I self quoted so the invisable cunt can't abuse his mod powers and edit my posts, cause thats what he does when someone says something he don't like or he will straight up try to ban a member, pathetic.........:coffee:

So you're mad, huh?

worst physique on iml and the biggest cry bitch..it cant get any lower than that
and thats saying something!!!
reddog = betty white, except betty white works out more

I self quoted so the invisable cunt can't abuse his mod powers and edit my posts, cause thats what he does when someone says something he don't like or he will straight up try to ban a member, pathetic.........:coffee:
arent they the same mod powers you wanted? guys just busting your balls a little

lol brutal melt

2zh3woi.jpg

oh right anyone who speaks up for themselves is melting,,lol, you couldn't make me melt little boy, as joey would say, your just an anonymous punk on the web, keep up the good work cunt, my coworkers and I get a good laugh from your photo chopping skills. I'm not mad, i rather enjoy how much time I spend in Sil's head. I own the cunt. Now get working on some new photo chops for my viewing pleasure, puppet.....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
giphy.gif

lmao @ non training 60 year old prune trolling bb forums with his ''co workers''

Last edited:
only regs I can think of not posting....saney....sfw... saney melted over free gear(like normal)...sfw will pop up when there is some free gear

and thats saying something!!!
reddog = betty white, except betty white works out more
isnt it arm day again for you, put on a new moo-moo and head to the gym fatboy....:coffee:

arent they the same mod powers you wanted? guys just busting your balls a little
I never wanted or asked to be a mod, learn the facts or GTFO....:coffee:

giphy.gif

lmao @ non training 60 year old prune trolling bb forums with his ''co workers''
lmao @ you thinking your an internet bully, your pathetic cuz.....:coffee:

and here is the resident hillbilly being a good nigga for the house master......:coffee:

I didn't even read what you guys are talking about...as usual you just say shit...at random,....thinking its oimpressive... the kid you called fat is both bigger and leaner than you....by a lot.... the reg posters? no one has ever overloaded this place with traffic...me ben azza are the traffic makers...and two of them are gone....and I don't care anymore...lw cried and left....saney cried and left....get over yourself

joe, don't you have more important shit to worry about in your life than defending a online bully?....:coffee:

oh right anyone who speaks up for themselves is melting,,lol, you couldn't make me melt little boy, as joey would say, your just an anonymous punk on the web, keep up the good work cunt, my coworkers and I get a good laugh from your photo chopping skills. I'm not mad, i rather enjoy how much time I spend in Sil's head. I own the cunt. Now get working on some new photo chops for my viewing pleasure, puppet.....:coffee:

plus shouldnt you be retired by now ?

Well......at least this thread keeps the forum interesting

Back