• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ct gun laws....

IML Gear Cream!
It sucks how badly leading revolutionary states like CT, and MA have fallen from their roots. guys like Nathan Hale and John Adams would loathe their states now for these types of laws.

It sucks how badly leading revolutionary states like CT, and MA have fallen from their roots. guys like Nathan Hale and John Adams would loathe their states now for these types of laws.

America has rapidly declined over the last 8 years. I've never in my life seen many sheep that are blindly and willingly being led to slaughter.

I think its cute when people that have never had to fire at another human being start talking trash about shooting at another human being

America has rapidly declined over the last 8 years. I've never in my life seen many sheep that are blindly and willingly being led to slaughter.

More like the last 30 or more years.

^exactly how i feel.

a deer slug might not go through heavy body armor, but i've never seen a swat team wear armor on their face.

(and i bet even a hit to an armored torso would still put someone down)

When you're pumped up on adrenaline odds are making that head shot will be near impossible.

When you're pumped up on adrenaline odds are making that head shot will be near impossible.

inside my house? i think my odds are better than that.

Back