• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Doublebase in Beijing

IML Gear Cream!
Try to tune in this Friday for the opening ceremonies. We have been rehearsing this whole week and the show is going to be amazing.

Looks like you're having a great time out there DB. keep up with the log so we can all watch as you experience it.

I'm becoming busier as the games approach. 18 hour day yesterday. Today not so bad. I'll have 20+ hour day on Friday.

so where can we spot you in the opening ceremonies?!?

so where can we spot you in the opening ceremonies?!?

I'm all the way up top. Best seat in the house. I am in charge of the receivers for our 4 wireless cameras. I also have some comms up there to keep an eye on. All the camera men and utilities have to dress in black so they will be hard to spot on tv. Luckily I'm out of all the camera shots and can wear shorts and a t-shirt. Its stinkin hot here.

I'm all the way up top. Best seat in the house. I am in charge of the receivers for our 4 wireless cameras. I also have some comms up there to keep an eye on. All the camera men and utilities have to dress in black so they will be hard to spot on tv. Luckily I'm out of all the camera shots and can wear shorts and a t-shirt. Its stinkin hot here.

well that's just as cool.. i can't say i know someone in the opening ceremonies, but i know who makes shit happen!!

Good luck, adn we can't wait to see!

All I know is that had to be the biggest and best production in history, I was blown away. The aura in that place must have been amazing. You were just part of history man, that's some cool shit.

All I know is that had to be the biggest and best production in history, I was blown away. The aura in that place must have been amazing. You were just part of history man, that's some cool shit.

I love the drums in the beginning. That was my favorite part. The fireworks were amazing as well. The show went really well. Long day though. 18 hours again. Now I'm back in the compound standing by incase anything goes wrong in swimming/diving and gymnastics. I think I'm going to go venture into gymno now to check out the hot gymnists. Even though they are all 15.

American at Olympics stabbed to death - CNN.com

BEIJING, China (CNN) -- A Chinese attacker stabbed two Americans, killing the man and wounding the woman, who were attending the Olympic Games on Saturday, according to the U.S. Olympic Committee.

The man also injured a female Chinese tour guide before leaping to his death around noon from the second floor of the Drum Tower, a popular Beijing tourist site, the official Chinese news agency Xinhua reported.
The USOC said the two Americans were family members of a coach for the U.S. men's indoor volleyball team. No other information about them was released...

IML Gear Cream!
I love the drums in the beginning. That was my favorite part. The fireworks were amazing as well. The show went really well. Long day though. 18 hours again. Now I'm back in the compound standing by incase anything goes wrong in swimming/diving and gymnastics. I think I'm going to go venture into gymno now to check out the hot gymnists. Even though they are all 15.

Yeah the drums were sick, but so was everything else. The fact that thousands of people were involved with every step of the artistic portion was just amazing, especially considering the level of precision they pulled it off with. I've never seen a production quite like that.

Great pics on page 2, Double.

I am envious, as you're in China.

Would love to see more of your awesome pics.

Great pics on page 2, Double.

I am envious, as you're in China.

Would love to see more of your awesome pics.

Will have some soon. Stay tuned.

IMG_3910.jpg

IMG_4056.jpg

IMG_4058.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4112.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg

It is fun being here now with the games going on. Today I finished setting up track and field then went over to watch the U.S girls compete in gymnastics. Our set up is right next to the Costas booth. Best seat in the house again. Those girls were so impressive. Enjoy the pics.

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9842.jpg

Opening_Ceremonies_Panorama1.jpg

ST_9854.jpg

11422446.jpg

Img214288142.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

This is like my fantasy, throngs of asian girlies lined up at my door!!!

^^ Right? How cute are they?

And DB, you weren't lying about having the best seat in the house, those pics are great.

IML Gear Cream!
Amazing. Keep them coming, Doublebase.

ASundayoffattheGreatWall38.jpg

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7379.jpg

IMG_7460.jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

IMG_7519.jpg

IMG_7612.jpg

IMG_7681.jpg

IMG_7688.jpg

OpeningCeremoniesFireWorksfromtopof.jpg

P8110011.jpg

P8120015.jpg

P8130250.jpg

Thanks!
Those are awesome pictures, keep them coming.

That's a video mobile?

P8120015.jpg

Thanks!
Those are awesome pictures, keep them coming.

That's a video mobile?

P8120015.jpg

Yes it is. They use it for the marathon and triathithon. We do something similiar for the NYC marathon. That is not our mobile unit BTW. I was just really impressed with it. We use pick up trucks with the cameras mounted in the back of the pick up.

Yes it is. They use it for the marathon and triathithon. We do something similiar for the NYC marathon. That is not our mobile unit BTW. I was just really impressed with it. We use pick up trucks with the cameras mounted in the back of the pick up.
When Motorola was trying to win a contract with the city of NYC setting up WiFi cameras we they installed 2 roof mount antennas much smaller than that, it was for taking down license plates.
Much to my delight Gruman (sic) won the contract.

IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_4057.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg