• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

ECA stack dosing protocol??? Help please.

M4A3

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need help with a dosing protocol for an ECA stack. Any input would be appreciated from those that are experienced with using it.

Thanks.

Jb1988

Registered Member
Reaction score
If using bronkaid take 1 with 1 caffeine 3 times a day. If using primatene start with 1 a day and work up to 2 with 1 caffeine. Use for 8 weeks. You may up the doseage on the bronkaid I've chose to use primatene cause I can feel it better

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Need help with a dosing protocol for an ECA stack. Any input would be appreciated from those that are experienced with using it.

Thanks.

If you're going to use it long term, be sure to do so EOD. ED dosing will cause severe adrenal fatigue, and recovery will take up to 8 weeks or so. Short term, 2 weeks on 2 off would be fine. Just be sure to hydrate extra as C will cause dehydration. I roll with 50mg E, 300mg C and 320mg A. 60 mins prior to training. Lasts up to 8 hours total.

jimm

Registered Member
Reaction score
I always used the clen dosing scheme of 2 on 2 off with it and it works well

what sorta results can u expect from this? is it a good fat burner does it help with workouts ect?

jimm

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you're going to use it long term, be sure to do so EOD. ED dosing will cause severe adrenal fatigue, and recovery will take up to 8 weeks or so. Short term, 2 weeks on 2 off would be fine. Just be sure to hydrate extra as C will cause dehydration. I roll with 50mg E, 300mg C and 320mg A. 60 mins prior to training. Lasts up to 8 hours total.

8 weeks to recover from eca? WTF LOL

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score

brockfort

Registered Member
Reaction score
Quite simply
25 mg of ephedrine and 200 mg of caffeine, 3 times daily, do not take aspirin unless you absolutely need to (has many side negative effects, and you only really need it if you are super overweight in which case you need to think diet first before this stack)
take the stack 30-45 minutes before eating and make sure to drink water all day, aim for 5ish liters,
this is the most effective system and you will feel good results
I personally cycle the stack (4 days on, 3 days off) each week so the ephedrine works more effectively when taken as there is much research to suggest the ephedrine doesn't work as well when taken consistently, and I sometimes will just take the caffeine those days (but i dont drink coffee)

good luck