• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first order with Z

lukbigo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just place my 1st order with Z it's not a big order very small been screwed in the past so im a little scared will keep you posted on how it turns out

I received mine today. A little later than expected but that's the nature of the product. He is good about answering emails so don't be afraid to touch base with him if it doesn't show up in a reasonable amount of time. Most important: be patient and polite.

I received mine today. A little later than expected but that's the nature of the product. He is good about answering emails so don't be afraid to touch base with him if it doesn't show up in a reasonable amount of time. Most important: be patient and polite.

How long did it take you to receive it ? Im still here playing the waiting game .

werd z the nicest guy ever check with him he will take care of you "lats" could be a number of things holding you up

i see why sponsors get fed up with customers.

so far so good order was confirmed Z emailed and answered a few questions I had im happy with the service so far

the thing is it is always new posters that make threads like this.

the thing is it is always new posters that make threads like this.

because they know z will deliver the goods.Try him out bro you will not be dissapointed.

yeah im new but not trying to pull a fast one on anyone i just talked to a few ppl and they say he is a good source so i was like i should just try it i did a small order to see and if i get the stuff ill let you know

because they know z will deliver the goods.Try him out bro you will not be dissapointed.

there are few people on this board whose recommendation i would accept when it comes to ordering illegal products over the internet. im not saying you are a bad guy, but you are not on that list. thanks anyways

IML Gear Cream!
there are few people on this board whose recommendation i would accept when it comes to ordering illegal products over the internet. im not saying you are a bad guy, but you are not on that list. thanks anyways

no problem!!!! each there own,good luck on your journey

OP, you have nothing to worry about. The majority packages not recieved are the ones that are snatched by customs. But i never hear abotu these problems when people use Z. G2G

So I got my Goods today came in this morning didnt have to sign was sitting on my door step Z is great will order again very soon

Good the hear
its a good feeling. Got my stuff today also but from another source . Thanks for posting

z always come threw no worries with him

Just placed an order. Ill keep you posted . trying out there line :thinking:

guys anyone getting emails or responses to questions from z lately. i sent two emails about a week ago and nothing ....

communication great on my part.Z is human and takes weekends off sometimes but no worries he will come threw everytime

IML Gear Cream!
i guess its me...still havent heard back from several e-mails and i'm not able to pm him here because of not enough posts....im looking to place an order but need to know if he is still gtg. I placed and order with him four weeks ago and sent the money via moneygram and sent him the number several times. He did not pick up the funds in over a week....thats not like him....and didnt contact me...so i retrieved the money. I have been very satisfied for the past two years with z but am unsure of his current situation.

hey Z been busy last few days try again do some more posting on here to get 25 post and shoot him a pm.

Yea i figured my order stat hasn't changed but it all good I'm patient . I'll keep guys posted.

Any luck yet Poundage? I have an order still outstanding but i ordered mine on 11/4 and I think he picked the $$ on 11/7, so the earliest i expect mine is around Thanksgiving. Patiences is key from what i have read, he seems to have a lot of positive feedback and I checked quit a few boards. He did take a few days to answer my email, but never less he did respond.

Please keep us update.

Badaxe

badaxe....i never did hear back but the funds were never picked up so i retrieved them. I placed another order on 11/9 and funds were picked up next day so i am patiently waiting. I'm sure he was just busy on taking time off. I have had great success with z for many years and am confident i will recieve my order. I did order domestic and i'm in the usa so i feel better about avoiding customs. I will keep you posted.

Havent ordered personally but I have conversed with Z a bit and hes always been very courteous and has answered my questions. Communication is A # 1 in my book so it certainly bodes well for future orders.

z i have emailed and have gotten no response. I just filled out a ticket on your site about my order. I just checked on the funds sent for the order placed on 11/9 and the funds are still available...not picked up in 9 days. I would pm you but i do not have enough posts on this site as of yet.

Back