• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For the P/RR/S crew...A TASTE OF II!!

IML Gear Cream!
just checking...since the first post in this thread have there been any updates to p/rr/s version 2.0? gopro called it a preview and i want to be sure i didn't miss anything...(the thread is 9 pgs long and i don't see anything else but there are a lot of threads and they're all long so i thought i'd check to make sure i didn't miss any other updates from gopro.) sounds like there was more info coming on shock especially and i don't want to miss a thing. :D thanks

nikegurl said:
just checking...since the first post in this thread have there been any updates to p/rr/s version 2.0? gopro called it a preview and i want to be sure i didn't miss anything...(the thread is 9 pgs long and i don't see anything else but there are a lot of threads and they're all long so i thought i'd check to make sure i didn't miss any other updates from gopro.) sounds like there was more info coming on shock especially and i don't want to miss a thing. :D thanks
This is why I try to keep the P/RR/S links current. I know it's hard to dive through all these miles of threads to pickout all the current updates to his program.

Gopro... please update me as well should you have any new info, and I would be happy to insert it into the links to keep them up to date. :)

signed...

The LinkMaster

thank you kind sir...i don't think i missed anything, but it's damn good so i want to be sure. :D

Don't worry linkmaster, you will be provided with any updates that may occur so that you can add them to your expanding craftmanship. I have many things in the works but little time to write about them...but IM will be the first place any new P/RR/S news will go.

Thanks Gopro...

Can you believe I just forgot about my hard boiled eggs? They boiled for about an hour :mad: :finger:

gopro said:
Don't worry linkmaster, you will be provided with any updates that may occur so that you can add them to your expanding craftmanship. I have many things in the works but little time to write about them...but IM will be the first place any new P/RR/S news will go.
Excuse me coach... I believe I shoulc be the first person provided with any updates to P/RR/S!! Aren't I your most loyal and dedicated pupil? Do I not follow your instructions as if God himself is speaking? I am addicted to P/RR/S. I dream about working out. I get excited thinking about what you will have me do for my next workout. I live for my deadlifts, squats and bench presses. OK maybe that is an exaggeration (sp?), but I LOVE my Gopro!! AND YES GoPro is all mine!!!! :p :teeth: :laugh: :laugh:

Randy said:
Thanks Gopro...

Can you believe I just forgot about my hard boiled eggs? They boiled for about an hour :mad: :finger:

Randy I LOVE your AVI!!! :thumb:

Sapphire said:
Randy I LOVE your AVI!!! :thumb:
Ahhhh Thank ya Sapphire...you're very kind :).
I feel the same for yours :p

But I especially like the Butts of TEAM GOPRO idea... that's a good one :thumbs:

Sapphire said:
Excuse me coach... I believe I shoulc be the first person provided with any updates to P/RR/S!! Aren't I your most loyal and dedicated pupil? Do I not follow your instructions as if God himself is speaking? I am addicted to P/RR/S. I dream about working out. I get excited thinking about what you will have me do for my next workout. I live for my deadlifts, squats and bench presses. OK maybe that is an exaggeration (sp?), but I LOVE my Gopro!! AND YES GoPro is all mine!!!! :p :teeth: :laugh: :laugh:

Sapphy...you had me at hello...you had me...at hello...

IML Gear Cream!
Sapphy, you had me after you posted that sweet butt of yours :eek: :fire: :eek:

What was this thread all about again? :laugh: :evil:
Can I tug on that string? :D

attachment.php

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, so if anyone can give me a link I'd appreciate it. Im trying to find out erics recommendations on calf, forearm, and trap training. thanks

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, so if anyone can give me a link I'd appreciate it. Im trying to find out erics recommendations on calf, forearm, and trap training. thanks

I recommend you join my forum (but stay here as well b/c its an awesome place). Go to my site at Welcome! PrrsTraining.com and click on forum.

Tons of PRRS info there!

Back