• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fu Fu's l337 journal

This is the truth and I still pop in here to read what ur doing too! Keep it going man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still following. Your consistancy and dedication is amazing.

Thanks guys! I love training, and that definitely helps me stay motivated. I also started specifically training for powerlifting like 1.5 years ago, and it's been a lot of fun, especially training for competition.

Today -

warm up

back squat - (M knee sleeve, belt 5th notch)
1x1 345, 365, 385
1x2 395 lbs PR (had a hard time getting mentally and physically amped for this, but I did it. I had a lot of doubt during the set. 2nd rep was a grinder, but the bar kept moving and I stuck to the position.)

RDL - (straps, no belt)
1x6 w/ 395 lbs PR (these were tough, but technique felt really good)

roll out from knees -
2x12 BW

t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility

Feeling good about this session. The squats took guts, but I hit a new PR. Despite the PR, I felt disappointed in that the reps didn't move as fast as I wanted them to. But, it's still the most weight I've ever done for reps, and I need to recognize that. I also need to remember that mentally plays a BIG role when lifting at this intensity, and that being a bit mentally off can significantly impact my set, and that slower reps don't necessarily indicate my true strength. Had I attempted more sets, who knows how fast 395 would have moved. It's hard to say, and today was supposed to be really low volume and I wanted to stick to that for the sake of the meet coming up in 1.5 weeks.

Today -

warm up

pause bench press - (1 second pause)
1x1 205, 225, 245, 265, 275, 280
2x2 w/ 280 lbs PR (this training cycle I added 10 lbs to my all time best 2RM in the pause bench, I feel really good about that)

seated cable row -
3x5 #240 PR

cable pushdown -
1x12 #190 (matched previous PR)

hip mobility
t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility

Awesome session. Very happy with the benching.

Today -

warm up

deadlift -
1x1 405, 455, 475, 495, 515
1x1 535 (this was intended to be a 2RM PR attempt, but the first rep was slow off the ground, making the whole rep very hard, and then my grip didn't feel great at the top. Mentally I couldn't quite get fired up for this as much as I would have liked. Disappointed here, as my 1RM PR is 30 lbs more, and I've hit plenty of rep PRs since I hit 565 back in March. First week this whole training block where I didn't hit the numbers I went into the gym aiming for. However, I have a lot of accumulated fatigue. Today was my last heavy session before the meet, and my deadlift a week from today may likely be a different story since I have 7 days to focus on recovery and lift very light and with low volume. I also need to remember that the bar I use at the gym is pretty bent and the knurling is super worn away, which adds a layer of difficulty getting into the groove off the floor with heavy sets (the bar will rotate unless it's perfectly aligned with how it's bent, and the grip is harder.)

back squat -
1x7 w/ 355 lbs PR (tough, but solid. I did not feel confident going into this set, and I really had to focus super hard. Didn't feel as nailed in the groove as I have been. Had some hip shifting, but good, strong full ROM reps and a PR. I think I had another in me too. Happy to hit a PR after the disappointing deadlift performance.)

Last heavy session before the meet. Time to rest, eat, and recover. BW = 200 lbs.

Last edited:
Yesterday -

warm up

competition pause bench press -
3x3 w/ 175 lbs (very light, in my recovery week before the meet. in the groove, really fast reps, comfortable, felt great)
(then did some competition command practice)

unilateral DB row -
3x5 each side w/ 75 lbs (extremely light, just for recovery and keeping my joints and muscles moving)

plank -
2x10 seconds

hip mobility
shoulder mobility
t-spine mobility

Body is feeling great! BW = 200 lbs. Focusing on sleeping, eating, and recovery this week.

Today -

warm up

competition squat - (belt 5th notch, M knee sleeves)
2x3 w/ 225 lbs
3x1 w/ 225 lbs (w/ commands)

competition deadlift - (belt 5th notch, M knee sleeves)
2x3 w/ 275 lbs
3x1 w/ 275 lbs (w/ commands)

competition bench press - (stiff wrist wraps, as usual)
2x1 w/ 135 lbs (w/ commands)

t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility

That's it - last session before the meet on 12/8. Nothing left to do but sleep well, eat well, and perform to my best physical and mental ability at the meet.

Meet lifts:

Squatted 425 lbs on third attempt, 3 white lights PR

Benched 286 easily on 2nd attempt, 3 white lights, 5.5 lbs shy of my all time competition bench, missed 297 on my third attempt

Deadlifted 562 lbs on third attempt (it felt like a lot left in the tank), 3 white lights. This is my stiff bar PR. I've deadlifted 565 with a deadlift bar.

First day back after 4 day break.

5x5 w/ 205 lbs (these flew)

pec deck -
3x12 #85

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side 120 lbs progress by 10 lbs

unilateral reverse cable fly -
212 each #20

unilateral cable pushdown -
2x12 each #50

incline DB curl -
2x12 w/ x2 25 lbs

hip mobility
shoulder mobility
t-spine mobility

Good stuff. Working on hypertrophy for a bit.

Today -

warm up

back squat - (belt 5th notch, no knee sleeves. i tried low bar squat, super uncomfortable, scrapped that idea)
5x5 w/ 295 lbs (pace yourself between reps)

plate loaded leg press -
2x10 w/ 3 45's on each side

wide stance snatch grip deadlift - (beltless)
3x5 w/ 335 lbs

roll outs from knees -
3x5 BW

t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility

Good stuff.

Today -

tempo bench press (3,0,1) -
6x3 w/ 225 lbs (progress by 10 lbs)

incline DB bench press -
2x12 w/ x2 65 lbs

unilateral single arm low cable row -
4x10 each side #90

OHEE single arm -
2x12 each side #50

DB preacher curl - (pressing inner ends of DBs into each other)
2x12 x2 20 lbs

hip mobility
shoulder mobility
t-spine mobility

Today -

warm up

deadlift - (beltless, using the deadlift bar again)
4x5 w/ 435 lbs (felt super solid, a ton left in the tank)

tempo back squat - (3,0,1) (belt 5th notch, no knee sleeves bar moved down back as far as I can before they press into spine of scapula, mid bar position)
3x6 w/ 265 lbs

pause RDL - (1 second pause at bottom) (straps, beltless)
3x6 w/ 275 lbs

Awesome session. Left feeling fresh.

Today -

warm up

5x5 w/ 215 lbs

pec deck -
3x12 #100 (seated level 3)

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side w/ 130 lbs (progress 10 lbs next session)

unilateral cable rear delt fly -
2x12 each #25

2x12 each #55

seated incline curl -
2x12 w/ x2 30 lbs

hip mobility
t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility

Awesome session.

559 pages!!

Today -

warm up

back squat - (I really like the new mid-bar position I've been using, which is as far low on my back as possible without pressing into the spine of my scapulas)
5x5 w/ 305 lbs (felt more comfortable and easier than last week, no psyching up at all) really focus in pacing between reps and getting a good breath and brace before each rep

plate-loaded leg press -
2x10 w/ x3 45 + 10 lbs each side

wide stance snatch grip deadlift -
3x5 w/ 345 lbs

roll outs from knees -
3x6 BW

t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility

Solid, focused session.

Today -

warm up

tempo bench press - (3,0,1)
6x3 w/ 235 lbs (progress 10 lbs next week)

incline DB bench press -
2x12 w/ x2 70 lbs

unilateral low cable row -
4x10 each #100

unilateral cable OHEE -
2x12 #55

DB preacher curl -
2x12 w/ x2 25 lbs

hip mobility
shoulder mobility
t-spine mobility

Awesome session.

Today -

warm up

deadlift - (no belt, continuing with deadlift bar)
4x5 w/ 445 lbs (easy, been using a slightly wide stance, and I like it better. a ton left in the tank. deadlift bar feels noticeably easier with this weight).

tempo back squat - (3,0,1) (belt 5th notch, no knee sleeves)
3x6 w/ 275 lbs (sets got progressively easier, a lot left in the tank)

pause RDL -
3x6 w/ 275 lbs

t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility
hip mobility

Awesome session. Focused, calm, no psyching up.

Today -

warm up

pause bench press -
5x5 w/ 225 lbs (in the groove, fast, confident, no psyching up, more in the tank was really focusing on pushing bar towards my head when pressing off the chest, and it really help, especially on the latter reps, continue to focus on this)progress by 10 lbs next session

cable flies -
2x12 w/ x2 27.5 (at HAC), add additional intermediate plate next session

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side w/ 140 lbs add 10 lbs next session

rear delt fly -
2x10 each #15 (add additional intermediate plate next session)

2x12 each #30 change to 2x10 and add additioanl intermediate plate next session

incline DB curl -
1x12 x2 35
1x10 x2 30 (these burn me out quick because I can't cheat the reps at all)

hip mobility
shoulder mobility
t-spine mobility

Calm, focused, strong session.

IML Gear Cream!
Today -

warm up

back squat - (belt 5th notch, no knee sleeves)
5x5 w/ 315 lbs (smooth, powerful, in the groove, calm + focused sets, so much more in the tank)

plate-loaded leg press -
2x10 w/ x3 45 + 20 lbs each side (add 10 lbs each side next session)

wide stance snatch grip deadlift - (straps, no belt)
3x5 w/ 355 lbs

roll outs from knees -
3x7 BW

shoulder mobility
t-spine mobility

Awesome session.

Today -

warm up

6x3 w/ 245 lbs (getting a lot more comfortable with the tempo. progress 10 lbs next session and focus on pressing bar towards head off the chest)

incline DB bench press -
2x12 w/ x2 75 lbs

unilateral low cable row -
4x10 each side #110

OHEE single arm cable -
2x12 each #60

DB preacher curl -
2x12 w/ x2 30 lbs

hip mobility
t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility

Awesome session. No psyching up.

Today -

warm up

deadlift - (chalk, MG, no belt)
4x5 w/ 455 lbs (no psyching up, focused, a ton more in the tank)

tempo back squat - (belt 5th notch, no knee sleeves, 3-0-1)
3x6 w/ 285 lbs (feeling very comfortable with the tempo, I really love how I can feel groove so much clearer with tempo reps, it feels really good for my form, felt really solid, a lot left in the tank, final reps on all sets went fast and smooth)

pause RDL - (1 second pause at bottom, straps, no belt)
3x6 w/ 285 lbs (these went super fast and smooth, felt easier compared to last week, a ton left in the tank. I really focused on a good tight back position and hips back with vertical shins to stress the hamstrings

Awesome session.

Today -

warm up

5x5 w/ 235 lbs (sets got progressively easier. last reps on first couple sets were surprisingly slow. There were a few things working against me: went rock climbing yesterday so shoulders were fatigued, back to regular gym and getting used to bent bar, using low shitty bench and didn't put plates under it to get it to a regular height which helps with leg drive, plus I just wasn't getting focused on my technique. the most important thing to focus on is not touching too high, and to press towards head off of chest. progress 10 lbs next session)

pec deck -
3x12 #130 (seat level 3)

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side w/ 150 lbs (progress 10 lbs next week)

2x10 each #65 (progress by #5 each week)

seated incline curl -
2x8 w/ x2 40 lbs

hip mobility
t-spine mobility
shoulder mobility

Good stuff.

Today -

warm up

back squat - (belt 5th notch, no knee sleeves)
5x5 w/ 325 lbs (a lot left in the tank, no real psyching up, liked how easy these felt without knee sleeves)

plate loaded leg press -
2x10 w/ x3 45 + 35 lbs each side (progress 10 lbs each side next session)

side stance snatch grip deadlift -
3x5 w/ 365 lbs

roll out from knees -
3x8

Awesome session. Felt great without needing to try to focus too hard.

Yesterday -

warm up

5x3 w/ 255 lbs (I wanted 6x3, but these got a lot tougher! First time ever progressing these and I wasn't sure how difficult they'd be become, so this is a good gauge of what I can expect my strength to be on these compared to touch + go and pause reps.) (progress to 6x2 next session with a 5 lb increase)
2x2 w/ 255 lbs

incline DB bench press -
2x12 w/ x2 80 lbs (keep 2x12 next session)

unilateral cable row -
4x10 each #120 (do 3x10 next session)

OHEE single arm -
2x12 each #65 (do 2x10)

DB preacher curl -
2x12 w/ x2 35 lbs (do 2x8 next session)

hip mobility
shoulder mobility
t-spine mobility

Good stuff.

Today -

warm up

deadlift - (chalk, mixed grip, beltless, deadlift bar)
4x5 w/ 465 lbs (beltless PR) (stay beltless for next session for same rep scheme, then start using belt after that)

tempo back squat - (3,0,1)
3x6 w/ 295 lbs (I'm learning how to pace my breathing and bracing correctly so I can maintain stability without a lot of core discomfort and light headedness)

pause RDL - (1 second pause at bottom)
3x6 w/ 295 lbs

Awesome session. Calm, focused lifting.

Today -

warm up

pause bench press -
5x5 w/ 245 lbs PR (yikes, final reps on a couple sets were GRINDERS. Last rep the final set flew really smoothly. I was taking things too casually. Not resting enough between sets and not getting focused and psyched up enough. These were PR sets for 1 second pauses. next session progress by 5 lbs and stick to 5x5, make note to rest enough (at least 5 minutes between sets) and get really focused. I will have the sets if I am focused enough.

pec deck -
2x12 #145 (stick to same rep scheme next session)

unilateral DB row -
3x10 each side 160 lbs PR (progress to 3x7 w/ 165 next session)

2x10 each #70

seated incline curl -
2x6 w/ x2 45 lbs

hip mobility
shoulder mobility
t-spine mobility

Awesome session.

Today -

warm up

back squat - (belt, no knee sleeves)
5x5 w/ 335 lbs (solid volume PR AND with no knee sleeves. last set was the best. smooth, in the groove, and definitely more left in the tank. I have been slowly working the bar further down my back. I like to get the bar as close to the spine of my scapula as I can before the bar digs into the bone sharply. I'm definitely not doing high-bar right now. It's like mid bar. What I'm doing feels very comfortable right now, and it's notably lower than what I've been doing in the past couple years. start wearing knee sleeves next session)

plate-loaded leg press -
2x10 w/ x4 45 lbs on each side PR (add 5 lbs each side next session, stick to 2x10)

wide stance snatch grip deadlift -
3x5 w/ 375 lbs (felt smooth, more in the tank for sure)

roll outs from knees -
3x9 BW

Such a good fitness program?In fact, I'm engaged in a fitness program. The goal is to improve my sex life. I have a hard time getting an erection, and my friends recommend wearing a penis condom. However, I have a strong personal resistance to that stuff so I've turned to daily exercise. I really hope it helps.:daydream:

Back