• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Funny Picture Thread

IML Gear Cream!

Loser.

Doublebase said:

That's it? That's all you can come up with? I give you the League of Putting It In Your Mother's Ass and all you can come up with is "loser"?

It's no wonder you're the ass monkey of IM.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Is that a real toy just with labels on it? If it is then it's got some beasiality issues like what is Elmo really putting in that lambs mouth and what is Cookie Monster doing to that Pig?

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
attachment.php

Is that a real toy just with labels on it? If it is then it's got some beasiality issues like what is Elmo really putting in that lambs mouth and what is Cookie Monster doing to that Pig?

:rofl:

You sick bastard!

you guys smell at this.... :(

Attatched thumbnail pics suck!!!!:banned:

it's a pubic hair styling thing... he's way to little to be doing them n grinning.... did you bang your head today dear?

IML Gear Cream!
Little Wing said:
it's a pubic hair styling thing... he's way to little to be doing them n grinning.... did you bang your head today dear?

no, I just rarely dont get jokes! thanks :thumb:

Little Wing said:
Attatched thumbnail pics suck!!!!:banned:

The server they were on was slow. I'm not going to spend a large chuck on time copying them over to a hosting site so that you don't have, *gasp*, click the left mouse button.

it took me longer to figure out the attatch thumbnail than hosting does.... imageshack has a feature you right click a pic n upload right from your pc.

ImageShack QuickLoad v1.0.36
http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=quickload

ImageShack QuickLoad makes sharing images as simple as the click of a mouse!

ImageShack QuickLoad integrates with Windows XP, 2000, or 2003 and allows you to upload images directly from your PC by right-clicking any image and selecting "ImageShack Quickload."

hehe, I've seen that one before, it's a good one.

Back