• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gamers INput (PS2 or Xbox)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by gopro
In Vice City, I have quite a good time running EVERYONE over with my car! Screw the missions...just be evil !

Hey GP, how far have you gotten in that game? I am stuck at a point where you have to start a riot and destroy some vans. When I start the riot and kill all the rioters, the damn cops always show up and bust me.

Originally posted by gopro
In Vice City, I have quite a good time running EVERYONE over with my car! Screw the missions...just be evil !
Yeah but ya gotta hit em hard enough to kill em then you can go back and get their money :D

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Hey GP, how far have you gotten in that game? I am stuck at a point where you have to start a riot and destroy some vans. When I start the riot and kill all the rioters, the damn cops always show up and bust me.
Try this, if you got enough money go to ammu-nation and get a shotgun, then to the riot. Dont start killing the rioters just run in punch 4 people and the riot will start, the gate opens and i ran into the left behind the van theres a little alley in there you can turn around and blast guys as they come in to try and get you. Once its calmed down a bit you can go out, shoot the barrel next to the truck and destroy them.
Tip if you havent got enough ammo to blast the one truck thats sitting by itself get in move it next to the other barrel and blast away (just dont be too close :grin: )
Hope this will help IAB it worked for me :D

Yea Evil is Good. I keep looking for Priests to run over but I suppose they are all held up in the woods with the boy scouts.

Originally posted by peetrips
Try this, if you got enough money go to ammu-nation and get a shotgun, then to the riot. Dont start killing the rioters just run in punch 4 people and the riot will start, the gate opens and i ran into the left behind the van theres a little alley in there you can turn around and blast guys as they come in to try and get you. Once its calmed down a bit you can go out, shoot the barrel next to the truck and destroy them.
Tip if you havent got enough ammo to blast the one truck thats sitting by itself get in move it next to the other barrel and blast away (just dont be too close :grin: )
Hope this will help IAB it worked for me :D

DUDE...thanks! I will try that. I have the game saved at a point where I have $2000, a pistol, a hammer, a shotgun, an uzi, and a nightstick. :) I tried to open fire on the vans with the uzi, but the vans exploded and it killed me. The hammer kicks some ass. :D

I save my game after each misson, if you die or get busted by the cops just reload. That way you dont lose any of your weapons :D
You probably knew that but just in case.

You probably knew that but just in case.

Yeah, anytime I do anything exciting, I go back to the hotel and save the game. :)

I bought the Vice City strategy guide. Damn, there is a LOT you have to do to win the game. I can't wait until I am able to buy the strip club and go into the secret room in the back. :D

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Yeah, anytime I do anything exciting, I go back to the hotel and save the game. :)

I bought the Vice City strategy guide. Damn, there is a LOT you have to do to win the game. I can't wait until I am able to buy the strip club and go into the secret room in the back. :D
There is a building you can buy just to the south of the middle bridge, its a good spot to save games from as well (cuts down on travelling time)
Does that book show you where all the buildings are that you can buy??

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
my son now has a secret code that gives you every gun, including the flame thrower!

it's really fun setting people and cars on fire!
When you get on th other island there is a flame thrower down in the docks :grin: toasted a few people this morning :D

There is a building you can buy just to the south of the middle bridge, its a good spot to save games from as well (cuts down on travelling time)
Does that book show you where all the buildings are that you can buy??

The book shows you pretty much everything, but does not give cheats. I bought a magazine for that (hundreds of cheat codes). The book tells you what building to buy, where to find all the secret packages, and where to pick up all the weapons. It also tells you everything you need to do to win. It is just a strategy guide and does not tell you HOW to do everything. You have to figure that out on your own.

I haven't played GTA in a while. I'm totally hooked on SOCOM. My wife thinks I'm nuts staying up until 3:00am playing the damn thing and waking up starting it up again. I woke her up 2 nights ago accidentally. She heard me giving commands to my team on the headset. She jumped up thinking someone was in the house. hehehe.. "Bravo team, Attack to , Zulu". She heard the word attack and that was the end of gameplay for that night.

Originally posted by firestorm
I haven't played GTA in a while. I'm totally hooked on SOCOM. My wife thinks I'm nuts staying up until 3:00am playing the damn thing and waking up starting it up again. I woke her up 2 nights ago accidentally. She heard me giving commands to my team on the headset. She jumped up thinking someone was in the house. hehehe.. "Bravo team, Attack to , Zulu". She heard the word attack and that was the end of gameplay for that night.
Now that is funny as hell. That sounds like something I would do!

hahaha,, funny now,, not funny THEN !!! I was almost a casuality of War,, umm I mean marriage.

FUG IT!!
I was saving my game of vice city and was a bit impatient and turned my machine off to soon :mad:
Gotta start all ova now :D

OH SHEEIT THAT SUCKS!!!

Originally posted by firestorm
OH SHEEIT THAT SUCKS!!!
:yes:
I had 8 1/2 hrs of play done (not including times that i had reloaded and started missions over and over again :rolleyes:
Ohhh the people, cops, gang members,i killed.... the stores i had held up.... the beautiful car and motor bike collection i had in my garage... the found hidden packages :bawling:
:suicide:

Oh damn Peetrips that TOTALLY sucks bro. I know your pain. My stomach sank after only forgetting to do a save after about an hour on the game and not loosing everything but that hours worth. I can only image your dismay. Ya poor Bastard. Wish I could send you a copy bro!

Back