• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Good Excuses

cg89

HNIC
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay I need help with a good excuse. I was at the last stage to get hired and i knew their would be a drug test but they said we would pick appointments to go to a doctor and get a little more done than a physical including bloodwork, (so i thought thats where the drug test would obviously be because you pee for a physical and they would just test that or your blood.) So i walk in today sign in and I'm sitting there and a guy comes in and says i need 4 people, so 4 people jump up and about 15 min later he comes back and says who hasn't taken a test yet? So I'm thinking i took a test yesterday for this job, then he goes not the test yesterday a urine test. My heart drops i look to the kid to the right of me, go to the bathroom and leave. Without a doubt I am no longer going to be considered for the position, i just need a good excuse to tell them, to stay on good terms because they called me when i was on my way home. Im thinking i would need a emergency or some sort but something they can't check into (i.e hospital trip due to records.) My original plan was to buy a detox the day of the appointment so i would pass and they sprung this shit on me!

~RaZr~

Elite Member
Reaction score
What did you take? :coffee:

I'd learn to cut the habits real quick. Read through your contract. They may be able to drug test you whenever the hell they want.

cg89

HNIC
Registered Member
Reaction score
just smoking weed thats it but i just dipped out figured rather have it left as a question mark rather than say i failed

~RaZr~

Elite Member
Reaction score
You do know that marijuana is fat soluble and probably will not clear out in a few days right?

Those "save-my-ass" cleansers are a major hit or miss BTW.

Tesla

MTR FTW!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
You do know that marijuana is fat soluble and probably will not clear out in a few days right?

Those "save-my-ass" cleansers are a major hit or miss BTW.

Check this site out...

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/

..I went to the "Dilution" sticky and passed using their info.

Don't pay for this shit at head shops...it's a scam....

~RaZr~

Elite Member
Reaction score
Don't pay for this shit at head shops...it's a scam....

That's what I meant in my post. Idk about "dilution" techniques because I've never needed them.

To the OP, if you looking for an excuse, I can't think of one. If the company already called after you bailed...then...you may have missed your chance completely.

Aries1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Okay I need help with a good excuse. I was at the last stage to get hired and i knew their would be a drug test but they said we would pick appointments to go to a doctor and get a little more done than a physical including bloodwork, (so i thought thats where the drug test would obviously be because you pee for a physical and they would just test that or your blood.) So i walk in today sign in and I'm sitting there and a guy comes in and says i need 4 people, so 4 people jump up and about 15 min later he comes back and says who hasn't taken a test yet? So I'm thinking i took a test yesterday for this job, then he goes not the test yesterday a urine test. My heart drops i look to the kid to the right of me, go to the bathroom and leave. Without a doubt I am no longer going to be considered for the position, i just need a good excuse to tell them, to stay on good terms because they called me when i was on my way home. Im thinking i would need a emergency or some sort but something they can't check into (i.e hospital trip due to records.) My original plan was to buy a detox the day of the appointment so i would pass and they sprung this shit on me!
Stop smoking pot and grow up.

_LG_

Banned Member
Reaction score
Tell them sorry, and that your idiocy if not your fault as you were dropped on your head when you were a baby

cg89

HNIC
Registered Member
Reaction score
That's what I meant in my post. Idk about "dilution" techniques because I've never needed them.

To the OP, if you looking for an excuse, I can't think of one. If the company already called after you bailed...then...you may have missed your chance completely.

its not a company :coffee: anyway i sent a email I'm saying I'm probably not considered for the job even though to bring in a new person they would have to do a drug test on them so why not pick the already qualified person. My buddy did the job for a year before getting laid off and he smoked all the time its just the initial test