Standard Donkey
Registered
Right on sd
was it shipped to apt addy?
Yes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Right on sd
was it shipped to apt addy?
Couple of questions:
-Why all the short-acting compounds/esters like tren ace, prop?
-Daily injections of two things are a pain, are you gonna pre-load all those syringes into small gauges?
-I'm guessing some kind of drug testing where you work/go to school?
-Why letro instead of aromasin? That shit'll crash your estrogen levels and screw with your gains, and suicide inhibitors like aromasin are generally better, no?
Following the log, keep us updated!![]()
I would just like to say completely off topic that I reckon this thread is going have about 20 pages...![]()
I would just like to say completely off topic that I reckon this thread is going have about 20 pages...![]()
JK bro keep it coming should be a good read until 2013!!!lol maybe
day 5
decided to take it easy for shoulders today. My room mate just injured his shoulder and bicep 2 weeks into his cycle and its really slowing him down.
225x10x3 on incline barbell superset with high rep lateral raises
a lot of posterior delt work etc.. etc..
then 195x10x1 on high incline superset with ez bar upright rows
a lot of prehab work...
got a pretty good pump goin which is leading me to believe that this oral tren may be the real deal. had a good amount of energy too
am going back in later to train arms
bodyweight is 200 even
yeah tren cough is nasty
i was curious...how do you guys do your injections?
I have always just stabbed it in like a dart..
whereas my room mate pierces his skin, then slowly pushes the needle in.. looks painful as fuck.
what about you guys?
take care of that shoulder.
SD saw a post in this thread about you doing 120x11, 160x2 on flat bench dumbells. That is very strong, damn. Yeah how is that oral Tren treating ya?
Testfreak
day 7, woke up...relieved myself
something didnt feel quite right on the way out, so i turned to look to see what exactly i had relieved myself of.
besides the obvious item, was a sort of orange fluid, that rose to the surface and beaded like an oil.
I was kind of concerned about this, because i did not know what had just come out of my ass.
I tried to think back to what I had eaten the previous day...and remembered that i did take a large amount of fish oil (more than usual)
perhaps this was it.. I figure I would be feeling sick if there was something wrong with me..
anyways, feeling healthy and strong. Looking leaner and fuller. I am going to cut out the fish oil today, and see if symptoms persist.
If they dont, then i will be upping the methyltrienolone to 1250mcg/day
Orange Poop: Solving The Mystery Of Orange Oil | The Intellectual Appreciation of Poop Humor | PoopReport.com
like that? its happened to me before from excess fish oil also
no need to worry
just discovered a swollen lymph node in my groin area
will be keeping a close eye on this to see if any more become swollen
glad you're here bro

