• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Groups push Obama administration to reschedule marijuana after nine years

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Groups push Obama administration to reschedule marijuana after nine years of needless delay (NaturalNews) The gap between many individual state laws regulating marijuana and the overarching federal intolerance of the plant is widening, and a coalition of marijuana advocacy groups has filed a lawsuit in the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia [...]

Read More...

From atricle

The coalition is also questioning the federal government???s double standard for marijuana, since it has given Marinol, a synthetic, pharmaceutical version of the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) found in marijuana, medical approval and classification as a Schedule III drug, while continuing to discriminate against natural marijuana. Such an arrangement, of course, clearly illustrates the federal government???s obvious bias in favor of patented drugs that have gone through the million-dollar FDA approval process.

And that's why I don't suspect it'll pass. Big Pharma can't make money off of a plant unless they isolate the active stuff, manipulate the structure of the active stuff so it causes 10-100x the side effects, and reintroduce it at 100x the price. :winkfinger:

Just my two cents on the matter and as such worth about the same.

true...hopefully federal law outweighs big pharma making money but something tells me money is more important than laws in this country.

Back