• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Halotestin vs Turinabol

Muscle Gelz Transdermals
IronMag Labs Prohormones
Yeah, I almost noticed nothing from it. Slight strength increase but that's about it. I had enough to run it for two more Weeks but since I wasn't too impressed, I decided not to.

Liv52 is good stuff. My dad even used to give it to me when I was a little kid.


Could have been the halo itself was junk.... Iv order what I thought to be halo 4xs and only the last time I got good stuff. Not that I'm pubin em but it was from WP. All other places iv odrered from where pure junk.

Where did you get it from?
 
Could have been the halo itself way junk.... Iv order what I thought to be halo 4xs and only the last time I got good stuff. Not that I'm pubin em but it was from WP. All other places iv odrered from where pure junk.

Where did you get it from?

He was talking about turinabol, einstein.
& as for halo, i've tried gp's and wp british dragon's, but I actually lucked out about 2 years back; one of my friends travels alot (too much time/money on that mofo's hands) and he got a hold of some of the original BD stuff that had slightly passed the expiration date. I ended up using the stuff in a cycle (despite the fact it was expired) and it fucking hit me like a semi truck. Still to this day, no other halo compares....
 
Sorry einstein.... My bad, didn't see anything about tbol him the post I quoted.:jerkit:
 
Back
Top