• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you ask a girl if she had a c-section?

TonyMack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been on a few dates with this really hot chick and she has a kid. I like kids, but if she gave birth naturally and ruined her pussy, I'm just not interested. I don't want to waste any more time/money without knowing.

How do you meatheads think I should work this into conversation?

Get her in a bikini. Her pussy could still be perfect after having a kid, if not stick it in her ass.

Giving birth naturally does not always ruin a pussy. Not all women get pelvic floor damage. Some women have bad pussies without ever giving birth. You should fuck her and then make the determination. Otherwise, just ask her if she had a c-section. You won't be able to determine just by looking. Some scars fade, and other scars last forever. It depends on the skins's ability to heal and how well the person took care of the scar.

what an asshole
thought i was a scumbag

Why do you think he is an asshole, specifically? Everybody judges other people for characteristics they find unattractive. A broken pussy is just as good of a reason to not want to fuck someone has being fat, having a big nose, nasty skin, ect.

I ain't hitting on shit these days, so I wouldn't turn down a 8-10 on the grounds of bad pussy alone. Anyway, women have more than one hole, and I enjoy the others more anyway.

My ex wife was actually more tight after she gave birth. They sowed her up tighter..

Why do you think he is an asshole, specifically? Everybody judges other people for characteristics they find unattractive. A broken pussy is just as good of a reason to not want to fuck someone has being fat, having a big nose, nasty skin, ect.

I ain't hitting on shit these days, so I wouldn't turn down a 8-10 on the grounds of bad pussy alone. Anyway, women have more than one hole, and I enjoy the others more anyway.

He was calling dlat a scumbag.

IML Gear Cream!
Ask her about her pregnancy and how was the birth was it painful did it take a long time etc.. pretend like you care about her life... if you get that far into conversation she will tell you without asking. You should be negged for being a closed minded immature individual but i'm feeling nice today so you get a pass.

My ex wife was actually more tight after she gave birth. They sowed her up tighter..

I've never been with a girl that gave birth naturally that had a nice tight one. Good to know that exists...

Guys that are concerned with issues like this usually have insecurity related to them having a really small needle dick.
Hopefully that is not your case.

Woman - Well put it in already.
Needle Dick - It is in already.
Woman thinks - God Damn it, another fucking needle dick.

Ask her about her pregnancy and how was the birth was it painful did it take a long time etc.. pretend like you care about her life... if you get that far into conversation she will tell you without asking. You should be negged for being a closed minded immature individual but i'm feeling nice today so you get a pass.
imagine that... you must actually have some exp talking to women

you're an idiot. when i was in college i met a 15 year old lesbian that loved to be fisted. no she didn't have kids. i've had two and it's hard getting two fingers in there if i'm not wet or lubed. and no, i never had a c section. what are you like 12? a virgin? girls can have a huge pussy before they even have kids. you're just going to have to get in there and see for yourself if she's dumb enough to fuck a complete sexual idiot.

and you must be packing some seriously small dick to be this worried about it. :coffee:

Yes, I am kind of an asshole, that is for sure. But, in my defense I dated this girl that was smoking hot, had a kid, and made me wait a really long time for sex saying she had only been with a few guys and wanted to make sure it was more than just dating/sex. Not a problem, I down with that. Dated for like a month and finally I got some and it wasn't good at all. I have a normal length, fairly girthy member, and this girl was so loose that I just couldn't see myself in a relationship at all. Now, she was emotionally invested and I was the asshole! She was pissed and thought "once I got what I wanted I bailed." Terrible situation. I want to avoid that at all costs, so normally if a girl is making me wait more than a few dates then I start to wonder how it will play out.

I tried to ask her about the child birth experience even told her about this girl in my office that is pregnant and trying to decide if c-section is right for her, and I thinking she would offer up some insight about her situation. Nothing.

See, I don't want to waste her time or get her emotions involved, so this is not just about me being shallow.

Yes, I am kind of an asshole, that is for sure. But, in my defense I dated this girl that was smoking hot, had a kid, and made me wait a really long time for sex saying she had only been with a few guys and wanted to make sure it was more than just dating/sex. Not a problem, I down with that. Dated for like a month and finally I got some and it wasn't good at all. I have a normal length, fairly girthy member, and this girl was so loose that I just couldn't see myself in a relationship at all. Now, she was emotionally invested and I was the asshole! She was pissed and thought "once I got what I wanted I bailed." Terrible situation. I want to avoid that at all costs, so normally if a girl is making me wait more than a few dates then I start to wonder how it will play out.

I tried to ask her about the child birth experience even told her about this girl in my office that is pregnant and trying to decide if c-section is right for her, and I thinking she would offer up some insight about her situation. Nothing.

See, I don't want to waste her time or get her emotions involved, so this is not just about me being shallow.

why didn't you just stick it in her ass? :coffee:

Real men don't worry about their needle dick insecurities.
They adapt and overcome by making jokes about large pussies, blowing up and killing shit.

if i liked a guy and his dick was really tiny i'd be bummed. no one wants horrible sex long term. but seriously you cannot tell sometimes by the kid thing. the purest little virgin can get your fist in there and a mom with two kids can clamp down and forcefully push your hard dick out of her pussy and make you have to pound it back in. you're gonna have to get your dick wet to know what's up.

there's also the trick of pounding that pussy while she has a but plug in her ass to tighten the vag up. :shrug:

Back