• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

How do you become a FREAK?

Good write up. Its funnier when people try to explain things when they are drunk. :clapping:
 
Old thread that popped up. I just read the first page. Heavy, you speak the truth. I admitted to myself a LOOOOONG time ago I don`t have it in me to be a freak. I just do what I do. You my friend ARE bat shit crazy but I mean that in a good way. Much respect for the dedication and speaking the truth.
 
Might be an old thread but it should be a sticky, enough said.


5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.
 
DAMN IT! I was looking for this thread the other day. It should be a sticky :teeth:
 
No idea. I hire a guy. He tells me what to eat and I fucking eat it when he tells me to eat it. I'm a drug guy that can train like a bulldozer. I am not a diet guy. I gave up on that stuff years ago. I just make sure my diet guy is very well taken care of. Whatever he wants I make sure he gets it.

Here is a secret for you though since I'm feeling generous. Spend more on a diet guy than gear. A second set of eyes will keep you from mind fucking yourself. I can guarentee you will end up mind fucking yourself if you run everything yourself.

If this isn't the greatest truth that bodybuilders(competing ones in particular) should know, I don't know what is!!!! We will all tell ourselves we look good enough , and can include something that shouldn't be included in our comp diets if we don't have some HARD ASS laying down the law!!!

Well said Heavy!!
 
I don't know many men who could do these widow maker giant sets with their body weight...


And to think the crossfit wannabe-GURUs were hating on her!?
 
Muscle Gelz Transdermals
IronMag Labs Prohormones
M/W/F - 50mg Test cyp + 50mg Test Prop = 300mg test/wk
12.5mg Asin ED
3-4ius GH (if i have enough cash) if not, i run peptide combo




I would spend my pay cheque x 3 if i wanted to become a FREAK. Plus, i don't enjoy bb'ing very much, but i love boxing/muay thai.

Deads/Squats/OHP/Dips/Chins-pull ups/push ups

^i divide that up over 3days, do brief 30min workouts focusing on strength.
 
Its late and I'm hungry. I feel dizzy. I walk out of the gym. and go get some food. Everyone is obese. I can't believe how fat everyone is. They are pigs. I am in a world of fat people.

LOL!!!!



also bump, need some non-bullshit posts on the first page
 
Mental Focus in our world

We battle the iron, we weigh our food and count our macros, we do our cardio, we make time to prepare the meals and make time for rest. We plan our day and even plan our week. Our calculations are measured and remeasured again. We adjust, we overcome, we persevere. We are driven, we are focused, we visualize and we make it happen. Without the planning and willpower we cannot achieve our goals. Without a fierce focus and determination we will fail.

When I enter the gym I have already prepared my mind. I know what the cold metal feels like in my hands before I touch it. I know what the heavy weight will feel like on my frame. I know the pain and sweat and work I'm about to endure. I don't want to talk or socialize. I want to achieve my goal. If someone is on the next machine or bench I have another picked out. I don't want to rest. I don't want to lose my pump. I'm here to work and work hard. Rest between sets can be counted with a second hand not a minute hand. I crank the intensity all the way up. Pushing my body further and further until I'm absolutely spent. Then its on the the next exercise to repeat it all over again. The guys in the gym see me fail with light weights. Many of them don't understand. I'm not there to ego lift. I'm there to absolutely obliterate my muscle fibers. I'm there to do damage. Damage to every fiber.

This prep is short. Its 10 weeks. I have 10 short weeks to transform. I cannot waste time. I will do set after set until I can do no more. The goal is complete and utter failure on every set. How ironic that we train to failure in order to win. My mind screams from the pain. I must focus and determine not to stop. Those last two reps that feel like a hot fire in the muscle bellies are the ones I'm after. The reps that bring tears to my eyes are the ones I need. I must have those reps. They are the ones that will change me and transform me to granite and stone. The training session is a whirlwind of planning, adjustment and pain. It ends quickly but painfully. Now its time for the cardio. I let my mind wander off. Its time to go somewhere else in my mind while I trudge on and on for forty five minutes. I fall in and out of a day dream. My lungs are on fire and sweat pours off of me. I see the same people that still look the same. Year after year and they make no changes for the good or for the worse. Just stagnate and static. 10 weeks my mind screams. You only have 10 weeks! Finally the cardio session is done. I walk out tired, beaten down and hungry. Now I must eat but eat clean.

I go home to a prepared meal I made the day before. Chicken, rice and broccoli. Over and over for 10 weeks. I want to change. I want to transform but I have to work for it. It isn't free and it isn't easy. If it was everyone would look like carved stone. I focus and determine to succeed. I will train hard. I will eat what's on the plan. I will not stop. Its all a mental game. See it in your mind and do it. Focus and make it happen. visualize and work for it. Don't stop. The clock is ticking. Time is almost spent.
 
Back
Top