• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How fast are you guys getting your packages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
from the time the order is placed...need to make a purchase, but want delivery asap and have never used these guys

Fast real fast ;)

from the time the order is placed...need to make a purchase, but want delivery asap and have never used these guys
I swear there's a rule against TA discussion - most reputable boards have such a rule.
*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending locations or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it?s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

It'd be a long investigation wouldn't it, I've been here a year longer than you have ;-)
Not saying you are LE, but you have been here long enough to know this is not disccused for everyone's protection

I've been a member for a while, but haven't been on the board in a long time... I wasn't trying to stir any problems and thought I saw a few posts regarding this topic so I didn't think it was an issue.
Anyway, if anyone has the authority to delete this thread, feel free...I definitely don't want to create any issues

not sure why this post was brought back to surface almost a month later... but it is funny how a simple question turned into this big fuss since I most definitely wasn't creating one.

not sure why this post was brought back to surface almost a month later... but it is funny how a simple question turned into this big fuss since I most definitely wasn't creating one.

No big deal , you asked you were answered

You're welcome to try us , then you'll be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back