• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long for anadrol to kick in?

IML Gear Cream!
Like I said, I've used the two before at the same time and it felt like my head was in a vice. I couldn't deal with the headaches. IMHO, pick one or the other....unless you don't get the headaches that I get.
/V

So far, a week in, and I have yet to get the slightest headache from the drol at 100mg ED. Maybe I'm lucky.

Those don't look like the one's I got from BD "enthusiast" lab.

I'm tempted to cut my drol dose in half and add in some dbol that I have left over (which I know is good). But then I guess I wouldnt know if the drol is actually doing anything or not.

Is it possible that I just do not respond to adrol? Today is 12days and last night at the gym there were defintitely no strength gains since I started - I could barely hit the same weight/reps as the othe week.

About how long should i start see some strength and size(water weight) increase from 100MG adrol a day. Its been a little over a week and so far I have noticed noting - no difference in pumps, no water weight, no decreased appetite...nothing. Most of what I have read seems to indicate some size and strength gains after only 3-4 days.

By week 2 you should see differences in strength.
In week 1 with me and my buddy both we had sides: Cramping, back pumps, more cramping, and more back pumps--enough to make you wanna cry.

I'm tempted to cut my drol dose in half and add in some dbol that I have left over (which I know is good). But then I guess I wouldnt know if the drol is actually doing anything or not.

Is it possible that I just do not respond to adrol? Today is 12days and last night at the gym there were defintitely no strength gains since I started - I could barely hit the same weight/reps as the othe week.

Everyone responds to drol.

Man I believe that liver toxicity is highly over stated. I think I'm gonna add some blue hearts on top of my drol and see what happens. :mooh:

Sloppy I agree sooooooo much. I guess i said that bc i felt thats what i was supposed to say when talking about mixing the two. In reality my blood tests showed elevated liver results but no where near the "danger zone" or even a level that super concerned my doc. So i would have to agree on that. AAANNND the liver is an amazing organ and can repair itself at an amazingly fast rate. So with proper supplementation, liver protection, and off time there should be no long term issues even when mixing both at higher levels.----Ant

My grandpa gave me the best advice ever:

"Always wear loose fitting clothes. People will think you're not in shape/fat and try to pick a fight with you, then you beat the shit out of them." :roflmao:

I don't walk around in tight ass clothes so I have room to grow.[/QUOTE]

exactly,same here lol.

my girl doesn't like it,then when I do and I get looks...she says I don't think I like it so much! lol wear the baggy stuff lol...

in other words,you seem to think like me....if you don't look like you at least work out a little in xxl clothes,you aren't training hard enough!

Yeah real drols will kick in like 3-4 days and if you are running 100mg ED you will get headaches and nose bleeds been there done that. FELT GREAT!!!

Back