• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much Tren do you bang a week?

How much tren?

• 200/wk

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • 250/wk

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 300/wk

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 350/wk

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 400/wk

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • 450/wk

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 500/wk

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 600/wk

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 750/wk

• Over a gram a week.

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
400mg for 11 weeks bulking - too long, it ground me down, insomnia, breathlessness, uber desirability and meglomania . . :lol:

In future, I'd probably run it at lower dose, say 200mg. If I got similar sides then I'd drop it in favour of deca.

I think this poll is indicative of the problem we have with a lot of cycling. Doing what the next guy says over an anonymous website is probably not the best way to go. I've been at this for some decades. In my opinion you should start out conservatively, evaluate at 3 weeks in and go from there. That way you can avoid a lot of the sides associated with your gear. For instance, Dave Puscinalla might be optimal with 700 mg of tren a week with 700 test P and 700 deca. Most others would be a mess and probably have a non working dinkie. But if you start out at liek say 50 mg EOD of Tren Ace for three weeks and you feel fine then you know you are in a deceont zone. You could then take it up to say 75 mg EOD and evaluate. If you feel good and sides are not there or minor and gains are coming along nicely than you probably found a good dose for you. That's how I look at it.

I just tried a new compound recently. I started out on the low end. After 3 weeks I was making slow gains and not having any sides at all so I cranked it up 33% and gains took off and no sides at all. So I am in a good zone. That's the way I like doing this. I don't care so much for pre-written cycles any more. Maybe OK for the beginner but for the guys that can analyze their own data I think there are better ways to cycle.

Nice points bro, I use the same type of cycle u do with the low dose of test with the higher doses of Tren and love em... 400 mg of tren ace and 250 mg of test E ....magic man.

I think this poll is indicative of the problem we have with a lot of cycling. Doing what the next guy says over an anonymous website is probably not the best way to go. I've been at this for some decades. In my opinion you should start out conservatively, evaluate at 3 weeks in and go from there. That way you can avoid a lot of the sides associated with your gear. For instance, Dave Puscinalla might be optimal with 700 mg of tren a week with 700 test P and 700 deca. Most others would be a mess and probably have a non working dinkie. But if you start out at liek say 50 mg EOD of Tren Ace for three weeks and you feel fine then you know you are in a deceont zone. You could then take it up to say 75 mg EOD and evaluate. If you feel good and sides are not there or minor and gains are coming along nicely than you probably found a good dose for you. That's how I look at it.

I just tried a new compound recently. I started out on the low end. After 3 weeks I was making slow gains and not having any sides at all so I cranked it up 33% and gains took off and no sides at all. So I am in a good zone. That's the way I like doing this. I don't care so much for pre-written cycles any more. Maybe OK for the beginner but for the guys that can analyze their own data I think there are better ways to cycle.

Great post and very sensible. I always started any cycle regardless of compound on low ends and assessed at 3-4 week intervals as well. Keeps me in tune with what's happening and also keeps me from using stuff just to use it with no real added benefit.

I think you all are having problems with tren because you are doing it wrong. Everyone insists on running large amounts of test while on tren. I used to run it like that too. I promise that if you ran a TRT size test dose, you could run your tren much higher with close to ZERO sides and all the happiness of regular life as a god.
It's time for some of you to stop thinking in an old way simply because someone told you that you have to run more test than tren. There is zero science behind that. Join the other side that enjoy tren.
I agree. Im on 75mg ED tren right now along with 500 Test C and 500 Deca. Awsome combination, but ive run 75mg tren ED alone only with my 4 squirts of androgel ED and my shit was fine. Gains not like with test and deca at 500mg a week, but decent gains non the less and my dick was fine....

I'm running tren e 500mg weeks doing great.Only thing is night swets and insomnia but other then that np

I just started 50mg tren ed and 50 mg test prop ed will let u guys know how it goes...

Ive been using Bully Labs Super Test for about 3 months and just added Bully Labs Tren A (100mg/ml) this week.
I was told the dosage should be 600mg of Test and 100mg of Tren per week plus the usual anti-estrogen.

I did my first 100mg (1ml) on Friday and 600 mg (1.5ml) of Bully Super Test yesterday.

Is my dosage about right for Tren or too little. Im just planning on a 12 week cycle.

So far im even hornier than usual and have had no ED probs at all. Well except im horny all the time and had sex with my girl friend 3 times yesterday. Too be honest though thats about normal for me on Test.

Last edited:
I'm on around 800mg ew right now combo of eth and ace. However I'm currently preparing for sf championships I wouldn't normally run that high. YeS I run high but my coaches team had two people grab pro cards in vegas over the weekend and a coworker whio took 1st in class and overall 1bb two physique and the bb turned pro in his 2nd show. So I'm pretty confident in my cycle I run .5 prami every night and my bp and cholesterol r controlled via prescription meds

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
just a little is all it takes for me . if you run test,tren mast and some var and hgh you look like a god with no dieting no cardio and lifting hr a day 3 4 days a week .it looks like a lot of stuff but I keep all my doses low.like test 200 aweek ,tren 200 a week mast 400 a week var 80mg a day and like 2ius a day of hgh.t st un w test to maintain if you need a gram of tren a week just kill yourself.1 10 ml vial of tren it can be tren e or tren a 1 vial I look sick.

400mg T-A a week but personally found I react better off of NPP...

just a little is all it takes for me . if you run test,tren mast and some var and hgh you look like a god with no dieting no cardio and lifting hr a day 3 4 days a week .it looks like a lot of stuff but I keep all my doses low.like test 200 aweek ,tren 200 a week mast 400 a week var 80mg a day and like 2ius a day of hgh.t st un w test to maintain if you need a gram of tren a week just kill yourself.1 10 ml vial of tren it can be tren e or tren a 1 vial I look sick.

Truth ^^^

Dude im a little concerned now. Im running 350ml a week .5 daily and 600mg of Bully Super Test a week. Do I really need mast and hgh?

With tren and test trying to bind to the same receptors, why not have the more powerful compound do all the hard work?
Look at it like this: when on a tren cycle use the tren for your muscle gains and use the test solely for you sexual health. It's a different outlook on the usage of test for some, but test serves a different purpose on this kind of cycle. Besides, why would someone think running more test would be a good idea? Tren is 5 times more powerful. Let it do all the work. Use each compound properly according to its function. Use test for the sexual health benefits while allowing the tren to do all the heavy lifting.

Hmmm...now you've got me thinking...
I've never been a fan of tren due to the sides but I also kept the test high. Maybe I'll try you're approach and check it out. Do you feel that an enanthate ester would act differently than an acetate in the tren? I'm not a big fan of ED or EOD injecting.

Hmmm...now you've got me thinking...
I've never been a fan of tren due to the sides but I also kept the test high. Maybe I'll try you're approach and check it out. Do you feel that an enanthate ester would act differently than an acetate in the tren? I'm not a big fan of ED or EOD injecting.

The problem with tren enanth is it can catch you out, then it's a week of hell while your blood levels come down.

If you're going to go down the tren E route, 400mg is plenty for most guys.

I hear you Captn. I don't honk I would go higher than that...my one and only experience with tren left me very wary of it. It's a powerful drug.

1,200 mg a week with Ace and enth

Ok im hitting 150 a day of Tren A and I feel like a greek god! Body fat is down to 6.8% which for me is insane and my ABS are sculpted like never before.
But all good things have to come to an end because my blood pressure is way too high so in 2 weeks I plan on coming off my Tren A cycle but I do plan on continuing my Test E at 700/800 a week.

What can I expect as far as muscle loss? Will I lose it all quickly or can I keep my gains because of the test and hitting the gym hard?

Really hate to come off Tren because unlike others my side effects have been pretty positive ... well except for my GOD complex and those poor jerks who come in the GYM once a week and grab and horde 4 sets of dumbells ...but that is a different story...sigh.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok im hitting 150 a day of Tren A and I feel like a greek god! Body fat is down to 6.8% which for me is insane and my ABS are sculpted like never before.
But all good things have to come to an end because my blood pressure is way too high so in 2 weeks I plan on coming off my Tren A cycle but I do plan on continuing my Test E at 700/800 a week.

What can I expect as far as muscle loss? Will I lose it all quickly or can I keep my gains because of the test and hitting the gym hard?

Really hate to come off Tren because unlike others my side effects have been pretty positive ... well except for my GOD complex and those poor jerks who come in the GYM once a week and grab and horde 4 sets of dumbells ...but that is a different story...sigh.

LOL post up pics you chubby cunt!

For dick problems dont forget tren is a 19-nor and as such there are progesterone concerns which cause the noodle dick. Try Caber .5mg E3D throughout cycle and even into PCT since it doesnt cause any shutdown

anyway this is when i started 12 months ago:
IMG_0054_zpsiribsiwq.jpg

and this is now...
8-28-2015%202-11-59%20PM_zpsay8ckjs7.jpg

Back