• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

insomnia

sentricyphen

Hungry for SIZE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
cant seem to get to sleep tonight...

i just gulped a shake...

think i should count the macros? or what

I go with a bottle of wine or a few shots of whiskey. I know I don't sleep well on Wednesday nights, so every week I have the wine ready. :)

Originally posted by kuso
Next time add a couple of shots of vodka....that`ll get you to sleep and if cals don`t count when taken in the middle of the night you are home free.......

ha. thanks.

well, what i meant by the question, is, if your going to be up all night, youll be burning more cals...

im just confused as to how i should calculate these added cals, being that ive already consumed my daily goal.

MELATONIN 1mg 180 Natrol®
180 Tablets
GBP: £15.40
Euro: 23.45 ???

MELATONIN 1mg 90 Natrol®
90 Tablets
GBP: £8.90
Euro: 13.55 ???

these were the lowest prices i found on the net!

dunno the exact exchange rate, but they are a good 7-8x more expensive than the optimum nutrition one, living in the UK f*ckin sucks at times!

peace

MELATONIN 3mg 240 Natrol®
240 Tablets
GBP: £29.00
Euro: 44.25 ???

MELATONIN 3mg 120 Natrol®
120 Tablets
GBP: £18.30
Euro: 27.85 ???

oh they are 3mg tabs, that makes UK prices like around 20x more expensive

OMG its totally f***'d up!!

and this is just a example of how things like tablets, vitamins, even flax oil costs a lot more over hear, i found a bottle of flax for £15, and one for $5... stupid!

Originally posted by donescobar2000
Wow that is cheap. I think I got ripped off for mine. Thats what I take also. I only take 1mg and I'm assed out.
u are very lucky..i take about 16mg

oaktownboy - does it fuck you up, or does it just make you fall asleep? and also how well does it work?

I sometimes use Melatonin and fall right to sleep. The thing is, it doesnt last the night unless you can find the time released stuff. I've been using Valerian Root lately...that stuff is awesome!!! Sleep like a rock and wake up feeling great!

Hey Rock. How do you know that your not going to sleep on wednesdays.

Originally posted by rock4832
I go with a bottle of wine or a few shots of whiskey. I know I don't sleep well on Wednesday nights, so every week I have the wine ready. :)

Supposedly, alcohol helps you fall asleep easily, but its a restless sleep. There are definitely better ways to get to sleep than that. Just not as much fun!

Doesn't magnesium promote sleep / muscle relaxation also?

Originally posted by once was fat
Hey Rock. How do you know that your not going to sleep on wednesdays.

Experience. I have clinicals early the next morning, have to get up at 4am. Throws my routine off and I lie awake thinking about the next day. Too many nights I didn't sleep.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Var
Supposedly, alcohol helps you fall asleep easily, but its a restless sleep. There are definitely better ways to get to sleep than that. Just not as much fun!
Agree with you on the restless sleep, but restless is better than none! :D

I am a lifelong insomniac. The only thing that has helped me sleep is prescription Ambien. I still do take ZMA and Melatonin anyway.

Originally posted by vanity
Alcohol before bed will disrupt sleep, not promote it.:finger:
I don't know bout that, a few vodka and diets and I don't seem to have a problem sleeping :grin:

Originally posted by Var
I sometimes use Melatonin and fall right to sleep. The thing is, it doesnt last the night unless you can find the time released stuff. I've been using Valerian Root lately...that stuff is awesome!!! Sleep like a rock and wake up feeling great!

valerian root is for heart problems dude !!

Valerian is also for sleeping!

Originally posted by Prince
ZMA = Zinc & Magnesium Aspartate

ahhhhhhhh ;) Not thinking. Has anyone tried Liquid Magnesium. Damn does that shit make me cringe.

Originally posted by heeholler
I am a lifelong insomniac. The only thing that has helped me sleep is prescription Ambien. I still do take ZMA and Melatonin anyway.

Take some of that Ambien with a bottle of wine - that'll make ya feel real good.

Originally posted by plouffe
ahhhhhhhh ;) Not thinking. Has anyone tried Liquid Magnesium. Damn does that shit make me cringe.

aka Milk of Magnesia. lol

I have bigtime insomnia and have yet to find anything that works.

i think everyone in here who is having sleep problems, that could be in direct coorelation with all of the garbage chemicals that you guys consume with all of your supplements, that is completely wreaking havoc on your system !!!!!!

Back