• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ironmag Research Chems Clen Experiment

IML Gear Cream!
Rat put on 2 lbs over the weekend but will be losing them and more

Solid lookin 245 spiney.

Solid as fuck bro

Pretty good for no tan, baby oil and bad lighting...:winkfinger:

Rat got sick. Will start our research again next week

You gotta stop buying those cheap rats from overstock.com

But they are so damn cute. Started experimenting on him today again. He already has a hot neck. Good signs

Rat is loving this. You know its good clen when the rat is still shaking in the morning

Rat has been eating like crazy but he's losing lbs. I know its just water weight but bloat is always good to get rid of

Are you tutting the rat thru the normal 2 week on/ 2 week off routine, or something different?

Yes but the 1st 2 weeks he got sick after 10 days

He's a fat rat

My rat is staying the same weight but looking slimmer daily. He's on a bulking diet and training too

Weight has not moved at all. Not a lb. Rat has got it going on.

Weight is up about 3 lbs. Probably because of the influx of carbs. Rat will run through sunday then finish up.

I'm going to end this log as it seems that my bulking has taken over with no more water to shed. This is the best clenbuterol I have ever used. By far. The shakes were minimal as long as I kept my dose down. 60 to 80 mcgs is about what I stayed at. Sweating was very apparent and so was the water loss. Definitely going to be my go to from now on. Weight stayed at 239 pretty much the whole time until this last week while i was bulking. Now to try other IMR products. Here are my final pics yesterday at 250 lbs.
su2e6a5u.jpg
qyvuraqa.jpg

Seriously Spiny you look awesome bro, nice work. Ideal physique in my opinion

IML Gear Cream!
Where can I get rats to try these experiments on?

i have a rat you can try it on!... my rat has been quite curious about trying clen for quite some time now!

he is currently on a cycle of epi/4-ad/x1kt.... would it be ok for this rat bastard to use something like that along with them? or should he maybe cycle off of those first before using something like clen?

I'm going to end this log as it seems that my bulking has taken over with no more water to shed. This is the best clenbuterol I have ever used. By far. The shakes were minimal as long as I kept my dose down. 60 to 80 mcgs is about what I stayed at. Sweating was very apparent and so was the water loss. Definitely going to be my go to from now on. Weight stayed at 239 pretty much the whole time until this last week while i was bulking. Now to try other IMR products. Here are my final pics yesterday at 250 lbs.

look lean as hell spiny! good stuff man...

quick question for you... what do you do when coming off of a cycle of clen? anything specific you have to take afterwards?

No. Just watch for that hunger rebound

Hey spiny, my rat ran 150 mcg at the top for a week and i had so much water that came in my ankles had severe adema,i had to completely stop it for a week,but it was working like a blast furnace,if you run over 100 mcs take in alot of water,as it seems to draw in more water when in a good aas cycle with it and t3,good luck and you look good and thick and fairly lean,we all like lean Rats lol..

Back