• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is Diet Soda A NO NO

Soul12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should diet soda be avoided for general weight loss? I have read so many different versions on if it is harmful to losing fat that I am lost.:hmmm: Do most of you avoid diet soda? I know there are no health benefits from it. I just crave something sweet for some reason at times. I am not talking about a steady diet of it, just 1 or 2 cans in the evening.

diet soda shouldn't affect your weight loss. It's just that the artificial sweeteners are questionable to your health

when its in my house i will kill some diet coke/pepsi. it gives me something different and adds a small boost of caffeine. My all time favorite is iced tea, then again i sweeten it with sweet n low so im sure one day i will turn into the lab rat that is force fed by the truck load. Ill die happy i guess at the age of 105
kris

I drink a ton of it and never had issues with weight loss.

I don't think the aspartame is good for you.

I once purchased a weight gain shake that contained aspartame and I felt really ill about a week after using it and I would get random headaches, dizziness and loss of concentration and I wondered why. When I found out about aspartame I thought I would stop and see if this really was why I was feeling like I was, and sure enough about a week after stopping I stopped getting the random headaches, diziness and other effects caused by what I believed to be the aspartame.

I never touch the stuff, I could never deal with the nasty after taste.

IML Gear Cream!
diet soda shouldn't affect your weight loss. It's just that the artificial sweeteners are questionable to your health
P.jpg
when i did diet with soda i felt like crap, no energy. dont do that

Back