• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is this the end for designer steroids and pro-hormones?

With all the bust that have happened this year and this Bill, to me its an all out assault on PED's. I don't think for a moment that these are separate issues at all. This mostly likely will pass. It will be totally bipartisan.

Maybe someone should tell Whore House Harry Reid that this bill is a Republican sponsored bill...it will never see the light of day.

They do stuff like this to avoid doing any real work. Maybe we should start state wide movements. If we could show them how much they could make at the Pharmacy counter might be able to push some stuff through at the state level. Follow the Pot movement. They are showing the way.

They do stuff like this to avoid doing any real work. Maybe we should start state wide movements. If we could show them how much they could make at the Pharmacy counter might be able to push some stuff through at the state level. Follow the Pot movement. They are showing the way.

I think the Gov though would rather have stoners sitting around watching sitcom television baked, ordering pizzas than a bunch of juiced up political mover and shakers. But I am in! You gotta try. Without effort, nothing happens.

All the 170lb guys are gonna be back to 140lbs

Whats the purpose of this new ban? People will go find a dealer now. They are doing nothing but getting it off the shelves so that big pharma can has no competition. And the funny thing....fat out of shaped smoking drinking idiots telling us what we can and cant do with our bodies.

It is a fact that making something illegal has never stopped it from being used or sold, it only changes who makes the money from it. Has the illegality of weed gotten rid if it? Or blow or method? You think these idiots would learn from the past but most of them only want to stay in office and have no real desire to improve anything or solve any real issues. People should be angry because we have a shitstorm of problems in this country that need attention yet congress is banning supplements that most of them don't come close to understanding. Pathetic

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back