• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

It's getting hot in here.....

IML Gear Cream!
Burner02 said:
thanks..but I am not even feeling it...at all... :(
I GOTTA get up early tomorrow so I can get tothe gym before work..cause after here, I have to go back to the club again like tonight.
Trying to gently, yet firmly...'nudge' my two active clients into getting serious to get them into contracts then to the closing table. They want to be out of their rentals and into a house..but they seem to be dragging their feet....PLUS...I wanna close them before the end of June...for their sakes..as well as...I want the commissions before I leave here..or I am gonna have to refer them out to other agents...
Fuck that don't let anyone else get the commissions lol...you worked for that shit. I'm sure you'll do just fine you know what your doing.

Hope the workout went ok...glad to see your really getting a hold of everything now and running your life rather then letting you jobs run you!!

no...they still run me...
:)
I'd rather have all the commissions..but if I am not here, I cannot close the transactions and receive them, so....
gota gra a bit to eat and hopefully get to the gym in time to work out ebfore going in today...
Have a good one!

DAY 3: 21 May, 05:

BACK:
WG Pull Ups:
BW*12, BW*10, BW*10, BW*8, BW*8 = 48....not bad...

BB Rows:
135*10, 135*10, 185*6, 185*6

WG Pull Downs:
150*10, 150*10, 200*6, 200*6

CG Cable Rows:
4*200*8

Machine BO rear Laterals:
2*35*10
--compound--
BB Shrugs:
2*185*10 = grip wearing out

**Time

Damn...just realized...I promised 'progress' pics in begining of June....does it have to be THIS June??
be gentle...

Was a bad day for me. Went outside lastnight to take out the trash from the office. It was beautiful outside. Warm, light breeze, star filled sky with a huge moon. I knew where I wanted to be: On the deck of my now ex-girlfriend, hanging out after bbq'ing and naking drinks and just enjoying the night. I left here and went home to get ready to go to the club. Well, as u may remember, I drive past the back of her house on the way home..and her lights were on..with the patio light as well...so..I can only guess THEY did what I wished I could have been doing...
and to top things off...(we still email) She told me that she was thinking about giong back to get her advanced diver certification..and her new BF wanted to learn...great.
Glad to get her into a new hobby that she is going to be sharing with someone else...
Yeah...it sucked. Depressing. I had a GREAT workout...got out MOST of the frustrations...
Next week would have been the week of our 2nd annversary..and I still love her...I am tweaked in the head..this is one of the main reasons for wanting to get the fuq outta thisn place. To bury my past where it belongs. Plus, to get on with it...
It does bug the shit outta me that she is gonna have him learn to dive so THEY can do it....that was supposed to be OUR thing.....
I think I need to go punch a wall...\
Hope somebody steps outta line tonight...
Oh...I did have a niec night last night..or shall I say..my ego did...got some nice compliments...I was even told I was the hottest guy in the club...I love the efects of alcohol and dim lighting!
:D
I have even become friendly with a pair of twins...that could be fun...WTF..I am MOVING...what do I have to lose? :D

Awsome w/o there man...damn near got the full 50!! Next time I'm sure you'll nail it! Keep at them workouts bro...you got some solid power there.

Burner02 said:
Damn...just realized...I promised 'progress' pics in begining of June....does it have to be THIS June??
be gentle...

Was a bad day for me. Went outside lastnight to take out the trash from the office. It was beautiful outside. Warm, light breeze, star filled sky with a huge moon. I knew where I wanted to be: On the deck of my now ex-girlfriend, hanging out after bbq'ing and naking drinks and just enjoying the night. I left here and went home to get ready to go to the club. Well, as u may remember, I drive past the back of her house on the way home..and her lights were on..with the patio light as well...so..I can only guess THEY did what I wished I could have been doing...
and to top things off...(we still email) She told me that she was thinking about giong back to get her advanced diver certification..and her new BF wanted to learn...great.
Glad to get her into a new hobby that she is going to be sharing with someone else...
Yeah...it sucked. Depressing. I had a GREAT workout...got out MOST of the frustrations...
Next week would have been the week of our 2nd annversary..and I still love her...I am tweaked in the head..this is one of the main reasons for wanting to get the fuq outta thisn place. To bury my past where it belongs. Plus, to get on with it...
It does bug the shit outta me that she is gonna have him learn to dive so THEY can do it....that was supposed to be OUR thing.....
I think I need to go punch a wall...\
Hope somebody steps outta line tonight...
Oh...I did have a niec night last night..or shall I say..my ego did...got some nice compliments...I was even told I was the hottest guy in the club...I love the efects of alcohol and dim lighting!
I have even become friendly with a pair of twins...that could be fun...WTF..I am MOVING...what do I have to lose? :D

Hey man they are called memories. We all have em...some good...more then not bad. I feel you pain bro! I was going out with a girl for 5 years...I wanted to be with this girl the rest of my life then we broke up. I never stopped loving her...still haven't gotten over her but I have moved on. Certain things remind me of her and man they make me want to run to her and beg and plead to take me back. But ya know why I don't? B/c I'm a better man then that! I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't stay down about it or let her get to me no matter how much I loved her b/c I knew it just wasn't ment to be ya know? I talk to here maybe once a month and I know she would always be there to talk to me but I distance myself so I don't get drawn back in....I know you know what I'm talkin about. Its like quick sand once you step in your stuck so before you get to deep you need to pull yourself out and walk the other way! I had some great times with that girl...sittin in the hot tub at night with a few drinks lookin at the night sky...man I could go on for pages listing things that I would never be able to do with someone else without having her on my mind. That doesn't mean I don't do them....I just remember in my mind the hell I would go through and how I have already moved on!

Now that I got that out....TWINS!!! They are the best bro LOL. I got a pair one time when I was on vacation in florida for a month. Man was that a blast heh. Fuck it go for it and have some damn fun! Break some hearts and live life to the fullest damnit! Your leaving soon and you'll have a clean slate there!

SHIT june already? Can't we do it next year? I'm so damn fat LOL....but a promise is a promise I gotta get a camera ready!

Dang, DB! U and I parallel a bit, don't we? WE are gonna have to go to the 'O' in Vegas with the rest of this crew. WE're gonna have to sit down and have a beer, brotha!

Yeah...I know what you mean....dam...5 years? I think u had it worse than me.....
On a positive note..there is this girl...
She and I have been friendly flirting for some time now. I have to say 'friendly' because at times, either of us was with someone. She used to work at the club and is now a semi-regular. Well, after I went back last October...a single man, I would see her everyonce in a while. We kinda started flirting again..but she still had her BF..but said things weren't going so well. I just kept the ol yap shut and stayed friendly. LAST NIGHT! She comes in with he friend, and as I waslked up to her toget my hello hug...She damn near yells: "I'M SINGLE!"
WAHOO! <---that was my reaction
I just smiled and said: Then it is time.... :) We need to go out!
Before she could finish the sentance of: "Give me your Num.....
I handed her my business card...
hope she calls..

DeadBolt said:
SHIT june already? Can't we do it next year? I'm so damn fat LOL....but a promise is a promise I gotta get a camera ready!
can u believe it? this year is almost 1/2 friggin over already....
yep...u can take pics next June...but others are due this June...hey...If I have to post my pics of how shitty I look...u have nothing to worry about, cardio man....

Yo B you could never look shittay.. you have a heart of gold and underneath it all a body of a god.. giggles.. Come on.. shake it off and take it in all of it as a learning experience.. Now if you want depression session come sit on my couch for a while you will wanna kick me in the head wondering WTF I got myself into.. anyway.. Hang tight big guy!

big hugs!

Eri'

IML Gear Cream!
hey good looking! We'll talk. Sounds like we have some catching up to do...

Burner02 said:
Dang, DB! U and I parallel a bit, don't we? WE are gonna have to go to the 'O' in Vegas with the rest of this crew. WE're gonna have to sit down and have a beer, brotha!

Yeah...I know what you mean....dam...5 years? I think u had it worse than me.....
On a positive note..there is this girl...
She and I have been friendly flirting for some time now. I have to say 'friendly' because at times, either of us was with someone. She used to work at the club and is now a semi-regular. Well, after I went back last October...a single man, I would see her everyonce in a while. We kinda started flirting again..but she still had her BF..but said things weren't going so well. I just kept the ol yap shut and stayed friendly. LAST NIGHT! She comes in with he friend, and as I waslked up to her toget my hello hug...She damn near yells: "I'M SINGLE!"
WAHOO! <---that was my reaction
I just smiled and said: Then it is time.... :) We need to go out!
Before she could finish the sentance of: "Give me your Num.....
I handed her my business card...
hope she calls..
I never thought of it but we kinda do LOL. Man I'd kill to go to the O...don't think I can afford that thing though. I'm super tight on $$ right now. Paying college tuition out of my pocket KILLS me!

Alright alright....got the buisness card out. There ya go brotha! I'm sure she will call lol...shit I would :p

Burner02 said:
can u believe it? this year is almost 1/2 friggin over already....
yep...u can take pics next June...but others are due this June...hey...If I have to post my pics of how shitty I look...u have nothing to worry about, cardio man....
Damn this year is FLYING!!! I don't like that shit lol...going way to fast for me! Damn I was hopin you'd let me off...I will have to try and take them soon. Next two weekends I will be hungover so I may have to wait till the week after the 4th LOL. Parties all over the next 2 weekends...rented a condo down the shore for the entire week so I'll be there alot!

single chicks hanging around ya ... twins?!! :thumbs: B ... if this keeps up, it will be us coming to hang out with you. :D

well, she hasn't called yet...(that sucks)
I know about tight. That's how I've been living the past couple years. Not fun.
I"ve been trying to get the 'O' for the past couple years. Maybe this year...

NT, my brotha! Still can't hang with the 'master'....but would be great hangin' with ya either way!

Ok...keep positive mental thoughts going...just woke up early...slammed shot og liquid B-12 and downing a cup of coffee...need to be alert...brain needs to spin up....why?
IN about 15 minutes...I am having my telephone interview for that job in LA! Wish me luck!

oh..and DB...if I have to post pics of my fat self..u should have no problems..remember: U do / did a shit load of cardio...I don't....
:(
Now post!

Burner02 said:
NT, my brotha! Still can't hang with the 'master'....but would be great hangin' with ya either way!

It would be great for sure. This year, with buying the house, I think we can only afford the San Francisco trip in October. I'm not sure if I told you, but we're going for the Exotic Erotic Ball. :D

never heard for that....but knowing you..it must be a rager of a party!
Well, SF or Vegas....both almost the same distance...SF is farther, I think....might just have to jump in the car and head up....there a web site for this?

anyway:
I just got of the phone with the guy that is gonna hire me...in LA! WAHOO! Looks like I have a start date of 1 July! BAd news: It is only 3k more per year there than I am getting paid here...and it is WAY more expensive to live there....
But, I may not be a fully devouted Christian, but I do believe everything happens for a reason and believe I am being given a path toget out of here and onto better things in life.
So, I am gonna have a 'hard income' while I get my real estate spun up and generating an income.
Best thing: It is a monday thru friday job. only 8 hours in length....I won't know what to do with myself with all that 'free time'....besides...lift consisstantly??

I ma gonna go email the team lead at the Manhattan Beach realty office I am gonna go work at to give him a heads up. Much to do!
Some of my clients BETTER CLOSE!

That's great news. You know, from what we know about you from your postings, this seems to be great timing for you. You are young and single ... it seems like it's time you start enjoying life instead of trying to make the ever elusive big bucks.

http://www.exoticeroticball.com

I've tried doing nothing ... sitting back and watching the grass grow, it does nothing for me. I think I'll probably go crazy when/if I retire. I can't imagine getting up everyday and having nothing to do. I have a hard time with long weekends with nothing to do. :lol: My mother-in-law just said this past weekend, having a weekend of doing nothing is relaxing. One might say boring.

yeah, brotha
It went WELL! Looks like if all things go, I will be there to work on the 1st of July! WAHOO!
I don't mind having an occasional day to just veg out and recharge the batteries...

NOW>..I need to get a couple of my clients to get into contract..so I close them and get paid by the time I leave....will refer any other clietns I have to other realtors on my team and get a little for them.
'Tis begining to happen!
The only 'bad' thing.....the new job only pays 3k more per year than I get paid here, so I HAVE to get my real estate up and running...ASAP!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah B, you never look shitty honey......you're just fine, and I AM SURE OF THAT!!!

So, you'll be outta here soon huh? I did say I was coming to Colorado, not California!! :hehe:

u have till hte end of June, my dear...
If it works right..my lsat day of work here will be on the 26 of June!
WAHOO!
Will take that week and pack as much stuff up as I can and then hit the road.

yeah..but in Cali!

it's still goood! Heavanly Vally, Mammoth..looking frrward to trying them out myself!
u should look them up!

nope...had too much to do...this working three jobs has its toll...

Burner02 said:
oh..and DB...if I have to post pics of my fat self..u should have no problems..remember: U do / did a shit load of cardio...I don't....
:(
Now post!
Yea I "did' alot of cardio lol. Twice a day 5 days a week.. 5 days of lifting and a day of circuit training. That all did jack shit for me now. I'm still 30lbs over weight. I look like crap at 185-190lbs LOL. I should be like 160.

Don't you worry my man I'll try and get some pics tomorrow b/c its my day off. See if I can get my bro to take them for me!

Wow bro congrats on everything that is happening....def happening for a reason and its all the better. Hope some of those closings go through!

26 May, 05:
CHEST / DELTS / BIS:
Inc. DB Bench Press:
50*15, 75*10, 100*6, 100*6, 100*5 :(

Flat DB Bench Press:
90*6, 90*6, 90*5, 90*5
--compound set--
Med. Grip BB Curl:
65*10, 65*10, 65*10, 65*10

Flat DB Flyes:
3*40*10
--compound set--
Concentration Curls:
3*40*6

DB Military Press:
3*50*10

Standing Lateral Raise:
3*30*8
--compound ste--
Hammer Curls:
3*30*8

**not happy w/ workout. Inc DB press sucked! I shoulda had reps for 8 - 10 for 100lbs.. :)
**was worried about running into ex there..but for naught. Not there. I am gonna take the that job in LA. Little scared about the money..er lack there of. But it is only temporary until I get a few closings under my belt and closing at least one transaction per month...then work on being a top producer!
cooking up a bunch of chicken breasts for the weekend..then go to bed early. I gotta get up by mid-morning tomorrow, I have a lot of errands to do and go ot gym before iI have to be at work in the afternoon...

Back