• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

It's getting hot in here.....

IML Gear Cream!
hola! I survived the weekend! I now have BOTH clients in contracts! WAHOO! the 2nd one almost backed out..over 750.00!!! (Dumbass) The listing agent and myself are each coughing up 250.00 of our comissions to close this deal...but..it is gonna get done..unless my client gets a case of the ass-holes after the inspection and wants to back out...
oy...for this much headache adn hassle...wish it was at least a bigger paycheck, but I taking about anything I can get..within reason right now for live on moneuy when I move...
I think I have put 5lbs on again...it at least feels as if i have..I tihnk..I may...actually..get to go to the gym in the morning....

I wish people offered early morning classes...I am not good at lifting early in the morning, but I could do cardio...

b_reed23 said:
afraid there is only one gym in my area...and it only has aerobics...:shrug:

another solution ... NT shuffles himself and family to Mrs. Reeds part of the country and does a few classes. :D

um...NT...she wants boxing..not co-ed oil wrestling...
:D

Hey Gary!

Burner02 said:
um...NT...she wants boxing..not co-ed oil wrestling...

shhhh .... B, you're blowing my cover. :hehe:

well, u know I've got dibbs on her too...

b_reed23 said:
I was thinking more along the lines of pudding wrestling.....have you guys ever seen that on playboy? it's hilarious :laugh:
Your making me crave pudding......But without the pudding :p

guess what??? no gym...again...today...:(

IML Gear Cream!
b_reed23 said:
I was thinking more along the lines of pudding wrestling.....have you guys ever seen that on playboy? it's hilarious :laugh:

Yep ... it was great! We taped that show. :D

Mike, are you close to Denver?§

b_reed23 said:
I thought it was funny, these 2 "girly girls" trying to not get pudding in their hair....lmao....

my wife said she'd love to give that a whirl ... and being the husband that I am, I said .......... "well hell ya you should" :D

Hey all! GUess since I am having to sit back adn get fat..might as well talk about pudding wrestling....
:(

Hey Jenny! I am about an hour South of Denver. Why, gonna be in Denver any time soon? Be great to have lunch or something!

Get to lift this efternoon / evning! Wahoo! 1st time in OVER a week...guess what it will be???? hhmmm.....have to work the club tonight.....um...elbows and eyelashes? Naw.....to isolated...think I will do.....chest! yeah! AND biceps! wahoo!
:)

Burner02 said:
guess what??? no gym...again...today...:(

Why?

Oh, and congrats on the deals!

no time...been running around raged....this day...I just got busy doing stupid stuff...so no good excuse....

don't be!At least is it seeing some sort of action.....

Ok I made my way through your journal!!! Hi :kiss:

IML Gear Cream!
Hey B!! :)

Saw in your other journal that you were going to start another. Good for you!!! Keep up the good work hon.
Late

:wave: Hi darlin'.....I.....uh.....I mean, Burner!!!

hey ladies...
how's you?
HAPPY HUMP DAY! Now...I wanna celebrate it...damn....
;)

g'day, m8! GOod ta see you! I'm just doing chores around the house and things..about to...<cough> go to the...<cough> gym...gonna be an easy work out..benna while since I've been...
:(

Come on B you can do it................Shoot I need to start going tomorrow, need one more day of sleep in order to tackle that monster. :lol:

thanks, sweets! I just got an 'insult' at the club the other night..gotta fix that.
I was walkig people out of the club on Saturday (closing) I had taken off the button up shirt and was wearing a tank top. This one guy who was at first giving me a little griefn about leaving said: You may THINK you're big..."
mutha fuqqer...I'm gonna fix that!
Grrr baby!

Hey that is some nice motivation to workout to. Turn the music up loud and get pissed. Then see how much weight you can lift ;)

ha! They play shite like: Cline Dion....WTF???? I cannot stand to have earphones on...annoys me..so I am screwed...

Back