• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MD Sniper Shootings

sorry bad joke.

no gas chamber, no electric chair, no just shooting him.....Hopefully he is caught very quick. Torture his as$ until he rots to death. Sorry to be so grusome (opps) but this guy has got me bent out of shape & pissed off like no other.

I think they should surgically remove extremities and make that his food source while locked away.

that man should never be killed and not even tortured. Just locked away in prison in a padded cell. He NEEDS to live like that and realize that it sucks to lose your life ALIVE! It's easier to lose your life when your dead because there is no PAIN and that guy is the BIGGEST BASTARD today!

another shooting this am:(

I'm worried that some other copy cat thing might start cause this guy keeps getting away. He/she needs to be caught soon.

IML Gear Cream!
The morning shoot was in VA I think. They have closed ALL major highways for searches. The confirmed the guys are drivign a white Astro van with a ladder. All poeple with this vehicle are beign stopped at gunpoint and having their vehicles searched. The traffic is horrendous......

Originally posted by Leslie2196
The morning shoot was in VA I think. They have closed ALL major highways for searches. The confirmed the guys are drivign a white Astro van with a ladder. All poeple with this vehicle are beign stopped at gunpoint and having their vehicles searched. The traffic is horrendous......

OMG, and with all that contruction.... glad I don't own an astrovan! I really hope they get this guy!

With people like this I'd like to chop off their arms and legs and just let them sit, giving them just enough to keep them alive. Make the fucker live out a few years like that!

This is scary stuff. Imagine you're just pumping gas and you take a bullet to the head. Totally innocent people getting picked off for no reason. I too am concerned about copycat crimes popping up elsewhere.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
This is scary stuff. Imagine you're just pumping gas and you take a bullet to the head. Totally innocent people getting picked off for no reason. I too am concerned about copycat crimes popping up elsewhere.

JESUS! Is that where one of the victims were shot?? That is DISGUSTING!

Yep, although that would be the place to get it. A .223 traveling close to 3000fps at the muzzle will do some serious damage. I hope they string this SOB up.

Very scary shit!

My brother lived 5 min away from the shooting at the school..

:(

Originally posted by davidjasondean

JESUS! Is that where one of the victims were shot?? That is DISGUSTING!
Was it a head shot? I thought they were all body shots.

There was anoither shooting now.,...minutes from my new apt:(

My BF just got pulled over at gunpoint!! There are looking for this guy NOW.........

Originally posted by Leslie2196
There was anoither shooting now.,...minutes from my new apt:(

My BF just got pulled over at gunpoint!! There are looking for this guy NOW.........

OMG, Leslie! You take care of yourself, OK?

Once they get this guy, may peace finally be restored in that area.

My god.... bless your heart.

Its pretty wierd cause I lived IN Rockville (the first shooting) then I just moved to Falls Church on Sunday(last shooting) Freaky...

I am carefeull, my boyfriend is giving me a lot of shit about walking out and about on lunch though:grin:

but thanks for your concerns:)

I really feel terrible for all those victims. Imagine walking out of Home Depot with your wife/hubby and see them get shot and drop to the ground? I would be mortified

Did they catch him yet? Last I heard they were closing in?

Les~~~ OMG!! Please Take care of yourself and be careful!!

Your in my prayers!

yes, do take care Leslie.

Stay SAFE over there people.......

Lock the Bastard in a room with the relatives of those that he shot for an hour or so then deal with whats left.

I just herd that the person that said he saw shooter on the last shooting was lying about it.
Thats sick, what some people won't do to get on TV. :mad:

Back