• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

messed up order

shearerr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
O.k so after Naps reopened their store partially I decided to try them out
I ordered aromasin and HCG brand from their new source for 156.00$ maybe not much but enough to test them for future.
They picked up money next day and sent everything in one package 2 or 3 days later according to naps website
package arrived two weeks later but no hcg inside :) at least they sent me more expensive part of my order :p
BTW package was very poorly packed

see may, june, july orders have been neglected, and what ever happened to the reships? Seriously..... the new empire is starting already there probabably swamped with new orders. even forgot the HCG, come on! two weeks is great though.

see may, june, july orders have been neglected, and what ever happened to the reships? Seriously..... the new empire is starting already there probabably swamped with new orders. even forgot the HCG, come on! two weeks is great though.
but the fact u spent 1200 shows u had faith in them and they should want to keep a customer like you. :sorry:

Thank You! have dealt with them for a few yrs, and they had top notch products apparently the GP products r MIA and thats all i ordered. two of my gym buddies have laid out close to 1k also. We all put our trust in him placed order immediately WU funds picked up in a day, said shipped. and r waiting be nice to know one way or the other just tell me ok ur burnt instead of being strung along. be a piece of mind anyway. Avid bodybuilders and have not recieved anything either we r all pretty frustrated concerned. least we can vent till this is somehow behind us.

I love how all of our packs are now basically forgotten since naps is up and running again. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

right....but they are selling AS again. it doesn't matter if its GP or not....they are still selling AAS. Why do you think this is ok malakas11? By your post I can only assume you are not caught up in this whole ordeal.

IML Gear Cream!
I love how all of our packs are now basically forgotten since naps is up and running again. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Oh get over it. :jerkit:

They going to stay closed just because you still haven't received your order.

From what i've read, many that initially didn't receive their orders eventually did, but there's still a minority that still haven't.

I know, lets make thousands of customers wait because Mr Man with 180 posts, and probably spent less than $300, still hasn't received his order.

It's a business at the end of the day, and if i personally hadn't received an order, and they reopened tomorrow, I would be more than happy because i'd still order again.

You few constant whiners that are still lingering make me cringe. :lol:

From what i've read, many that initially didn't receive their orders eventually did, but there's still a minority that still haven't.

I know, lets make thousands of customers wait because Mr Man with 180 posts, and probably spent less than $300, still hasn't received his order.

It's a business at the end of the day, and if i personally hadn't received an order, and they reopened tomorrow, I would be more than happy because i'd still order again.

Your right to some degree but naps promised not to open till everyone got there order now I never thought that they would wait to every single last person to get There order but at least fix the problem with most first. I'm guessing your not waiting for a package but imagine waiting 20 weeks and then see how you feel.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Wtf are you talking about? 100% of people haven't received there orders. Your a fucking jerkoff. Talking shit about people complaining when u don't have a penny tied up in this shit show.

killahbee who the hell received packages? Pretty sure not one person from the U.S. did

Wtf are you talking about? 100% of people haven't received there orders. Your a fucking jerkoff. Talking shit about people complaining when u don't have a penny tied up in this shit show.

Well said. Killahbee, do us all a favor and get back on the porch with your "Soloflex". How much money have you lost in this slick...? Betting none..?

Naps best send out the chopper to personally deliver your 500 dollar orders to you US folK then.
Maybe they can speak with the US air force and president to allow easy import on this occasion.
Well you young guns do input to the american economy purchasing your illegal substances

Most countries in the EU have laws that are in favor of personal steroid use.

The US has the strictest policy on personmal steroid use. You knew this when you purchased and you knew there was a risk. Stop breaking the law you 'wanna be' kids. Steroids won't make you bench 225.

Who's the ones who look dumb still moaning about their non-receipt of goods 3 month later. Why bother? Naps are 'useless anyway and don't stick to their promises'.

And :lol: at '100% of people haven't received their orders'.

Are you one of those who moans when they wait 10 minutes in a queue and moans he had to wait for 30 and feels the need to tell the world and his wife about it?

Are you one of those who moans when they wait 10 minutes in a queue and moans he had to wait for 30 and feels the need to tell the world and his wife about it?

yo you must be bored killahbee cause your being an asshole seriously everyone has the right to say how they feel you should not be criticizing it and if you have nothing else to say then say nothing at all cause your not helping...:shooter:

I spoke with naps rep GXR64 on this forum and he is taking care of me right now
the problem was that they sent two separate packages and not one as naps shipping status was showing
BTW customs still have my package but rep already promised me reship

Well it's good to hear there fixing yours but what about all of us!! Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was promised a reship, then promised my original order.....and then a reship again. Don't get your hopes set too high just yet. But, I do wish you the best! Hopefully they can take care of you, and then maybe everyone else.

No I'm the guy who believed them for four months....Dont know.
Also not moaning about anything just thought I'd let u know you are a jerkoff that's all.

Just had to pop in and say we are still here watching you all, we are not trying to explain it cause its a lost cause and if prince wants to boot us fine, naps was in business for 6 years before coming to this board and will stay in business with many customers after leaving this forum.

Nobody is getting scammed you will all get your gear i know you dont believe me but that is the truth and it will be proven.

Again we are still here just watching and waiting for the packs to show up and you all to calm down.

Been hearing the same thing for 3 and 1/2 months now, I think you guys should figure out something else to say. I'm happy though, got my gear from someone else and now I have written naps off.. if they do come through, good for them, I'll say I was wrong.. But until that happens, I won't hold my breath.

Been hearing the same thing for 3 and 1/2 months now, I think you guys should figure out something else to say. I'm happy though, got my gear from someone else and now I have written naps off.. if they do come through, good for them, I'll say I was wrong.. But until that happens, I won't hold my breath.

X2. seeing is believing And I haven't seen shit.
Gxr-y doesn't he just send the new stuff in the safe spot?

Back