• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Most reliable caber??

MrEddy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what company have ou guys had the most success with, in terms of caber? thanks ahead!

No one. Just buy pharmaceutical. caber like this one
36e61c77a4c88ed232e6bf02a048c528.jpg

Sent from my iPad using VPN Hot Spot Shield

Got it. Just wondering if research liquids were even worth the time. I'll just stick with the Pharma. Thanks

Can you get that over the counter?? Had no idea.. always got mine from EK

You can get said Pharma Grade Caber on steelgear.net

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

PM sent

it can be unstable in liquid form but ive actually had some success with a few batches... then through the same company another batch with zero effect! the most pronounced effect is a huge increase in libido u should notice that fairly quick... I say stick with hg on this one

I'm not a chemist, but I am well versed in business, and business law.

I will excerpt the patent:

Also, conventional wet granulation processes to make cabergoline pharmaceutical compositions are prohibited by the extremely unstable nature of cabergoline, particularly in the presence of moisture.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

[0004] According to the present invention, the invention provides a composition comprising: 1) a pharmaceutically acceptable excipient, or excipients, and an ergoline cabergoline, whereby said excipient and said ergoline are combined by a wet granulation process using a substantially non-queous granulating fluid, so as to preserve the stability of said ergoline and permit homogenous dispersion of said ergoline in said composition; and, 2) a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier or diluent.

Seems to me if you can use non aques liquid (oil) for the wet granulation process in mixing caber for uniform dosage, you can also suspend it in that same substance, amirite?

I'm not a chemist, but I am well versed in business, and business law.

I will excerpt the patent:

Also, conventional wet granulation processes to make cabergoline pharmaceutical compositions are prohibited by the extremely unstable nature of cabergoline, particularly in the presence of moisture.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

[0004] According to the present invention, the invention provides a composition comprising: 1) a pharmaceutically acceptable excipient, or excipients, and an ergoline cabergoline, whereby said excipient and said ergoline are combined by a wet granulation process using a substantially non-queous granulating fluid, so as to preserve the stability of said ergoline and permit homogenous dispersion of said ergoline in said composition; and, 2) a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier or diluent.

Seems to me if you can use non aques liquid (oil) for the wet granulation process in mixing caber for uniform dosage, you can also suspend it in that same substance, amirite?

Never saw that before. It was my understanding it was unstable in water also. Thanks for sharing the info!

Well it is unstable in water. That's why they had to create a process using non aques liquid

I caught that it is in fact unstable in water. Never read about it being suspended in oil and appreciated the excerpt you posted...
I learn new shit everyday here. It's nice to see all the knowledge and experience shared here.

what the hell...why is this stuff virtually impossible to find??? please someone educate the ignorant here..is this an OTC medication??

Back