• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need a good training program to bulk me up

Bizeier019

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i've talked to prince about it through AIM a lil bit......but i mostly just do upper body, and i'm not really gaining anything, and my diet is shit......so any info is GREATLY appreciated.....thanks in advance guys!

you rock!

aren't we lucky to have Pianomahnn...he has wonderful advice!
biggrin.gif

------------------
train hard!

Change your diet from shit to something better.

Or eat 4000 more calories a day. You will get fat, which is gaining. Is it not?
tongue.gif

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

You want to start out with a basic, simple approach. Use compound exercises, such as bench press, rows & squats. Those exercises should be the foundation of your work outs.

Use weight that allows you to perform reps in the 6-8 range.

Start out with something easy, such as:

Monday
Legs

Tuesday
Off

Wednesday
Chest & tri's

Thursday
Off

Friday
Back & bi's

Saturday & Sunday
Off

This is only example, there are other ways to go about it. Just make sure you don't let your inspiration get in the way of long term dedication. In other words, don't overtrain and burn yourself out.

Aside of training, remember that your diet is around 80% of the equation and your work-outs result in about 20%.

That means what you're eating or not eating is going to make the biggest difference in your physique!

Calculate your BMR to find out how many calories you need to consume. (multiply 16 times you current body weight for a good estimate). Then make upa diet that supplies you with at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.

So, if you weigh 160lbs, you should consume 160 grams of protein per day. And you need approximately 2600 calories per day to maintain your current bodyweight. Try and eat 5-6 smaller meals per day, rather than 3 large ones. Remember, you can use protein shakes or bars as a meal! Try and consume around 80 oz, or more, water per day.

If you drink a lot of alcohol and/or smoke, STOP!
I hope this helps! If you have more specific questions, feel free to post them.
wink.gif

------------------
train hard!

Originally posted by Pianomahnn:

LOL! Thanks for the laugh, Pianomahnn!

[This message has been edited by I Are Baboon (edited 03-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Pianomahnn:

Some of the best advise I've ever heard

------------------
Thoughts are more powerful then Matter

can smoking really make that much of a difference, i have been smokin on and off for the past 2 years now, and i've tried to quit a million times during that time with no luck.........

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
The PartyLounge

Come and check it out everyone!!

Originally posted by Bizeier019:
can smoking really make that much of a difference, i have been smokin on and off for the past 2 years now, and i've tried to quit a million times during that time with no luck.........

YES it does!!! It is probably one of the worst habits you could have, especially for your health.

You don't need luck to quit smoking, you need discipline!

Can't you find something better to do with your money? Do you really want to pollute your body?

Start directing your energies to that "shit" diet, spend your money on good food, go work-out rather than smoke...it's not that hard! I quit chewing tobacco many years ago.
wink.gif

------------------
train hard!

IML Gear Cream!
When I first starting lifting and wanted to gain weight I ate everything. I especially liked the gravy that came with the chicken strip basket at Dairy Queen. I would ask for an extra and just drink it. I also used Phosphagain by EAS, good stuff. I probably would not recommend the drinking gravy thing but it does work. Just get calories and more calories.

Calories are important in gaining weight, but too much fat (gravy) is not the "right" kind of calories. You want your diet to be balanced with high quality protein, carbs and quality fats. Depending on your body type and metabolim, a sufficient amount of calories. But too many calories, especially from saturated fats, is just going to get you fat!

------------------
train hard!

I know that, but I was just telling the truth. Thats the way I did it, that does not say everyone did what I say or that would be the perfect world. So get off my back, Jack.
smile.gif
LOL

Back