• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

crmkorn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello i am new to this board although i just usually lurk at all the differant boards i thought i would let my self be known here.
i am 26
5'8" @165lbs. bf approx 17-18& (i know trying to cut that in half)
max:squat (i started over 3 weeks ago from smith machine to front full squats i love these) but i have only gotten to 155x5
bench press: 205
dead lift 245x5
been serious the last 12 months
have been switching routines alot current one looks like this

Mon.
DL???s (5x5)
Mil Press (5x5)
Weighted Chin-ups(5x5)
DB???s Shrugs (5x5)
Parallel triceps Dip (5x5)
Calf Raises (5x5-10)
Abs weighted crunches/side bends/pushups

Wed cardio

Thurs
Full squats (5x5)
Bench press (5x5)
Weighted Chin-ups(5x5)
DB???s Shrugs (5x5)
Bench Dips (5x5)
Calf raises (5x5-10)
Abs weighted crunches/side bends/pushups

DAY 3 Sat
Cardio run or jump rope
Abs crunches

comments on routine welcome

sorry forgot to mention i know now to stay away from that stupid smith machine and only use free weights for squats. big big mistake that smith machine. it totaly threw my balance of thats why it has taken me so long to work back up on the free weights.

Welcome crmkorn to the board. I am glad that you decided to post here! You will find that we are all here to help and unlike other boards that you may have been on, flaming is strictly prohibited here.

It sounds like you are still in the experimental stages of finding what works as far as getting a routine down, and that's good because what works for one person may not work for another. So I would just stick with it and be patient. Those are the keys when it comes to this!

Welcome aboard, I look forward in reading more of your posts, and remember there's no such thing as a stupid question!

------------------
If you build it they will come

Hey crmkorn, welcome to xtreme.
Your lifts look good to me, keep up the good work and feel free to ask anything your not sure about.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

WELCOME ABOARD.

[This message has been edited by I Are Baboon (edited 04-14-2001).]

my gosh, u are my twin brother crmkorn.

I am 5'8.75 @ 162 lbs, BF approx 15-16 (trying to cut it in half)

my bench press max is right where yours is, last time i checked 205, I might be good for 210 now

and too have only been serious for about a year. i started a year and a half ago, but the first half year was a joke.

our workouts are a little different, but beyond that we are twins, lol.

so any ideas for cuttin the BF down? i could use some too

hey p60 man talkin about being twin brothers, i just saw the photos you posted and we COULD be brothers! very similar build and look, when i had hair! i shave my head, not to the skin but a short buzz.

Welcome aboard.

------------------
Thoughts are more powerful then Matter

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome, just do what makes you comfortable. You will lift and learn. Do what you enjoy, but don't get in a rutt, mix it up and ask question and learn,learn,learn...........

------------------
Somepeople were destined to succeed. I am determined to succeed.

Hello, hope you stay around
smile.gif

------------------
train smart not hard

hmm, those photos were of me when i was back in shape, lol

I was 155 lbs, had a little more muscle mass than now, but was weaker. ?? not sure why but I was. Anyways I had a little problem and my weight and BF went up a lot, but im cuttin it back down. Back then I had around 11 percent BF. I can't wait to get back to being that again, lol

it's nice having a build like the way we do, isnt it. easy to add muscle, tall enough to not be too short (tall enough for the average woman) and perfect weight for wrestling.
smile.gif

Back