• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

No fuqqin' wonder

cornfed

Sweet 'lil Innocent Mod
Registered
Joined
Jan 22, 2002
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
serenity now insanity later
NO FUQQING WONDER!!!!

I was wondering why my size gains had been so steady lately... maybe I'm retaining a lil water, but not much

as for the reason... well, the last time I had blood tests for hormone levels, completely unaltered levels, my test was ~650 ... I got back my results from my most recent 1 and it was 1138!!!
That could explain some of the gains... I don't know how the fuqq it happenned, but I can't/won't complain. Same test time (time of day, 8-8:30am), just that the last 1 was 9mo ago. DAMN!!!


Sorry, I'm just a 'lil giddy bout the news :D I had been off of clomid for a while, so I'm comfortable w/ those levels being true.

I can't imagine where it was @ during my 48day clomid run :lol:
 
Very nice, YOu luck f$$#$%$&#&^ BASTARD.. :mad:

I am not jealous:rolleyes:


but what the hell were you doing with a 48day Marathon with Clomid.... testicles quit working:D
 
Nope... just had a theory on a quasi-bridging technique. I haven't had issues w/ the clomid blues... or I was already so fucked up from a 4yr relationship ending horribly that I didn't notice the difference :lol: ... :grumble: ... damn good idea lookin' back :D .

I'm guessing that by running clomid for so long that my body found a new point for homeostasis or whatever you wanna call it. only downside is that the ammount of test I have has apparently caused some aromatose or something... no gyno or water retention, just that my estradiols were a bit higher than normal. :shrug: ... now I just have to see if I can bribe a doc into a script for an anti-E :D ... :lol:

My life has taken a turn for the better LOL :D
 
Hey, send me a PM sometime when you get a chance on that theory, I have heard similar accounts on people staying on clomid for a while.

What do you think you can bribe your doctor into .. some novaldex

And I am sorry , I joke around, but I really never knew the details
of that past relationshiop. Truly sorry

























Your punk Ass really thought I was going to send a nice message and stop. I dont want you to think it was someone else, so FUQ U
:D
Send the AS to my mailing address, and I will send you a new girlfriend.. YOu will just need to buy a needle to inflate her..and Please check the expiration date this time:haha: :haha: :haha:
 
Unless you're 18 years old, or you're taking something, I do not understand how your T levels could be 1138.
 
Fuqnut, I don't care... Yeah, well I can't explain it further than that... raises natural production of test, keeping your levels elavated longer than the cycle length thereby allowing more gains w/o consequence. and apparently having a prolonged effect on the endocrine system.
next time must add var or primo though :thumb: 3-400primo, 40mg var, 50mg clomid for 12wks, then start into another cycle :D
Life would be good w/ more money :lol:
and If you added 4-8iu's hgh :lick:
damn, I'd fuqqing go year-round bridging like that...

400primo, 40var, 50 clomid, 4iu's gh year-round... and just add 750enan/or 500prop w/ some susp, maybe some EQ every other 12 wks...

just need the cash lol :lol:

...for that and all the damn protein I'd need :doh:
 
Originally posted by Prince
Unless you're 18 years old, or you're taking something, I do not understand how your T levels could be 1138.
me either. I'm early/mid 20s, but still. :shrug: ... I'm sayin' that the long-term clomid has probably effected the equilibrium for my brain/testicular axis in a very positive way... but that's just my theory :shrug: I'm not on a damned thing and haven't been for a month
 
YOu are not lying dude....better get a part time for that one..

Thats why I stick with my 8 weeks and then take a long break.. :)
 
Oh, and for the actual #s...

testosterone: 1138ng
estradiols: 60ng (normal is - than 57ng)
prog: .89ng
prolactin: 3.1ng

Got the results yesterday afternoon.
 
Originally posted by cornfed
Fuqnut, I don't care... Yeah, well I can't explain it further than that... raises natural production of test, keeping your levels elavated longer than the cycle length thereby allowing more gains w/o consequence. and apparently having a prolonged effect on the endocrine system.

WTF.. spare me a lecture on Clomid, or save it for a NEWBIE.:D

Here is my input

Clomid is a medication that promotes the production of the body's own stimulating hormone, gonadotropin, which in turn increases the testosterone level. I think the hormone used is LH, and something else.
Clomid does act as a anti-estrogen, but its so much weaker than nolvadex or proviron, that I can understand why you are looking for such an agent

Oh yeah, I am sure you know it stimulates Ovulation, but that might just be one of your goals...
:haha: :haha:
 
Muscle Gelz Transdermals
IronMag Labs Prohormones
I wanna hear about this theory depending on what compounds u came off of Iam thinking of u used hcg during or wernt suppresed u should be fine. Also this may be irrelvent to the arguement but u know some AAS increase the amount of red blood cells and they do have a 3 month life. If have used anything thats hard on the hpta like deca I will be very very suprised
 
Something interesting I heard, was that if an under 18 year old took supplemental test, thier permanent test levels would always be higher through their life due to the body accepting that T level as thier baseline.
 
I know a guy that started when he was 18, but thats a "little late" possibly, and this particular guy is not coming off any time soon either. Sounds kind of hokey to me, but it also sounds like it could be true/possible.
 
I came offa' prop, cyp and halo. very light cycle... just missed the pins more than anything :D

I wish I woulda' started HCG/primo/var @ 15. That woulda' been nice LOL :D
 
Back
Top