• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NPC Contest dates

Leslie

DOWNSIZING
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright now I am getting pissy...Everytime I look on the net I find more and different upcoming contests dates.

If you go to NPCNEWSONLINE- they give you one set of dates, then if you go online you can find more NPC shows, then I am recieving flyers for other unlisted shows....Why is this?

Its driving me mad:headbang:

:grin:

Leslie~npcnewsonline mainly lists national and pro qualifier shows and shows that are have very well known promotors, like Craig Productions or J.M. Manion. Some of the ones you see online elsewhere are level 3 and below and are not open for nationwide entrants--meaning only locals can enter.

If you are a registered NPC competitor you will get flyers for the small regional shows (level 3 and below) in your area as well as the the national qualifiers and pro qualifiers across the U.S.

I hope that makes sense because I'm finding it difficult to explain. :(

OH- NOW I SEE---a little lightbulb has gone off in my head!:)

Thanks for clearing that up Lorraine!

So a small assumption would be the level 3 contests are not as "tough" as the ones listed in the NPC online?

You should go to the one in Hackensack! :) ;)

My friend, Deeann may be competing there! I just emailed her.

I would love to go David- but its a 3 hr ride- and I may be going to a show on 09/26 in Ocean City MD....Too much driving to do!!

OMG! Wow! I know what you mean! I thought you were near it but it sounds like your more on the MD side!

I remember that drive from DC to NYC two weeks ago and believe me, I found that construction there doing on 95.... a NO LAUGHING matter! (When will they EVER finish that garbage?!?! :lol:

Maybe Deeann will do a show or a in store closer to DC.

Like a lost puppy, I'll go where Deeann goes! :lol: Not!!! But I did say to her that I'll meet her up at some of her events and in stores appearances etc.

LOL- David I think you got confused because ORGINALLY I am from NJ, I just moved to MD in September. My show will be in DE and NJ (to be close to home:) )

BTW- I know about 95----it sucks! :yes:

Oh good. I'm glad you understood what I was trying to say. I wasn't sure I was explaining it properly.

Level 3's and below aren't necessarily easier, but you'll see less seasoned competitors. And attendance may not be quite as large. Sometimes people will just keep doing the same competitions every year and never advance to a higher level. The just like collecting trophies or they use the lower level comps. to warm up for the the higher level they plan on doing a few weeks later. So, it can be easier or harder depending on who shows up to compete.

That show in MD is not a NPC show if I remember correctly. It's an INBF show. Didn't know if you knew that.

That makes total sense Loraine. I know about the show in MD ( I am just going because a friend will be competing in BB)

The show in South Jersey not mentioned online, the one I rcvd a flyer for must be Level 3. I think I may dip my toes in the water with that one. So for Team DPW8 seem to think I can do it in time....We shall see.

Back