• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nutritional value of homemade bread???

Katia7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My mom made whole wheat bread out of whole wheat flour, flaxseed, egg and some olive oil. Aproximately what do you think would be the nutritional value for 1 slice?

Just to describe the bread (if it makes any difference).. it's not like those very dence breads but not soft like the kind you get at the supermarket. And it falls apart very easaly.

can you give the exact amounts of the ingrediants along with how many slices each loaf would produce?

I have no clue because my mom made it not me. The size of 1 slice is like a regular bread slice.

the thing is, the only way you could really know is to take the total ingrediants, find out total calories and divide that by how many slices are in a loaf... that wouldn't be exact either, but it would be very close... I'm guessing off the top of my head around 100 calories... between 100 and 150

Homemade bread.... mmm... who cares about calories :p

speaking of which, does anyone know if there is such a thing as a low GI whole wheat flour? or maybe rye is lower?

Back