• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Old Newbit

PNW282

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings. New member. Been training off and on since high school over 25 years ago but more off then on in my 30's. I've been consistent for the past 3 years and dropped 60 lbs and kept it off. Currently studying to get my ACE cert. Personal challenges are increasing flexibility, dropping the last few bf percentage points to get under 15, and breaking through my current strength plateau.

Hoping the forum can help with some knowledge. If not, the eye candy in anything goes is worth the entry fee so it's all good!

Cheers.

ipad development

Android is unlike any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment. *Triple Bottom Line???s Android webinar *will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise, and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.On the first class you will write your first Android Activities. Through the rest of the week you will be progressively introduced to more and more of what Android has to offer ??? services, multitouch, and system search services. You will apply this knowledge with working code every step of the way. Be ready to work hard and learn a lot in this intensive, hands-on, five day introduction to programming with the Android platform.

Welcome to the board pnw. As for you, pal888 we don't welcome scammers.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Back