• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Olive oil and your micros

MBussey93

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When cooking with olive oil, do you input it into all your intakes well your micros for the day? Cause I've never counted it to this day... But now i think this could be my problem. Any answers?

When cooking with olive oil, do you input it into all your intakes well your micros for the day? Cause I've never counted it to this day... But now i think this could be my problem. Any answers?

Yes you can put it in your shakes. I use Mac oil in my shakes with a cup of oats (when i get carbs),,Or--you can use coconut oil--which taste good! All natural fats so nothing to worry about

Yes add it in to your diet so you know that you have kept track of it as best you could!

Personally, I don't count that sort of macro, how can you gauge the absorption of oil in your food? you can't.

If you add it to a shake and consume it that way or a like mannered way, then adding it may be more accurate for macro counting.

good fats:

• Fruits: avocados, olives
  • Nuts: almonds, pistachios, walnuts
  • Oils: canola, olive and sunflower
  • Cold water fish: herring, mackerel, salmon, trout, tuna,

Why Rancid 'Healthy' Oils Are More Dangerous Than The Bad Oils

''While the nutritional content of cooking oils is usually considered, the rancidity of oils is actually of greater importance. Whenever an oil is heated, it undergoes a partial or complete chemical breakdown, which leads to it becoming somewhat rancid. This heat-induced process transforms formerly healthy oils into dangerous oils, which are most often carcinogens. This happens regardless of their original nutrient content.''

Why Rancid 'Healthy' Oils Are More Dangerous Than The Bad Oils

''While the nutritional content of cooking oils is usually considered, the rancidity of oils is actually of greater importance. Whenever an oil is heated, it undergoes a partial or complete chemical breakdown, which leads to it becoming somewhat rancid. This heat-induced process transforms formerly healthy oils into dangerous oils, which are most often carcinogens. This happens regardless of their original nutrient content.''
I read this link...Very interesting...I put olive oil on almost everything but i dont cook with it.

The smoke points are high and you can tell when the smoke points are close to being reached. it doesn't happen under normal cooking unless you're frying chicken or something like that. The oil will be popping all over the damn place, lol!

Canola is a good fat?
Personally, I don't count that sort of macro, how can you gauge the absorption of oil in your food? you can't.

If you add it to a shake and consume it that way or a like mannered way, then adding it may be more accurate for macro counting.

good fats:

• Fruits: avocados, olives
  • Nuts: almonds, pistachios, walnuts
  • Oils: canola, olive and sunflower
  • Cold water fish: herring, mackerel, salmon, trout, tuna,

macros or micros?
And yes count it,...it's a macro!
not sure then estimate at least. If I cook with it I look at how much is left in the pan. Sometimes if I clean the pan pretty much or make a sauce or something and clean the pan then I know I've eaten pretty much all of it. Close enough.

Back