• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

peanut butter fudge recipe?

The problem is that the usual recipe calls for SWEETENED condensed milk and the chocolate chips or whatever chips you want which also have sugar. Keep looking

Umm, how is this?

Ingredients:

???4 Scoops Chocolate whey protein powder
???2/3 cup ground flax meal
???4 Tablespoons unsalted natural peanut butter
???1/4 cup water

Optional Ingredients:
Splenda to taste

Preparation:
First of all, grab a large bowl and mix all of the ingredients into the bowl. If you like your bars a bit sweeter add a little bit of Splenda artificial sweetener to add flavor. Stir this mixture until it becomes a large sticky ball of dough. If after stirring for a minute, it seems extremely dry, begin adding 1 tablespoon of water at a time and restirring. You want to be very careful not to over water the mixture.
Next divide the chunk of dough into four separate clumps and place the inside wax paper wrap or plastic wrap. Once in the wrap, you can press them against either a dish or a cutting board to flatten them out. It is much easier to manipulate them when they are either in plastic wrap or wax paper.
Once complete, throw them either in the fridge or freezer to eat at a later date.

A Dark Version of Peanut Butter Fudge must have Chocolate in it or DARK Corn Syrup instead of Light Corn Syrup. Below is my Mother's recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge. Substitute with DARK Corn Syrup.....

OLGA's PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE:
2 cups sugar
2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
dash salt
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
walnuts, chopped (optional)
Mix sugar, corn syrup, salt and milk together in deep saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat without stirring until a drop tested in cold water forms a soft ball. (234 degrees) Cool until side of pan can be touched comfortably. Add peanut butter, vanilla extract and walnuts. Beat until it loses shine. Pour into buttered pan.

Umm, how is this?

Ingredients:

???1/4 cup water

Optional Ingredients:
Splenda to taste

Preparation:
First of all, grab a large bowl and mix all of the ingredients into the bowl. If you like your bars a bit sweeter add a little bit of Splenda artificial sweetener to add flavor. Stir this mixture until it becomes a large sticky ball of dough. If after stirring for a minute, it seems extremely dry, begin adding 1 tablespoon of water at a time and restirring. You want to be very careful not to over water the mixture.
Next divide the chunk of dough into four separate clumps and place the inside wax paper wrap or plastic wrap. Once in the wrap, you can press them against either a dish or a cutting board to flatten them out. It is much easier to manipulate them when they are either in plastic wrap or wax paper.
Once complete, throw them either in the fridge or freezer to eat at a later date.

looks good , thanks

Umm, how is this?

Ingredients:

???1/4 cup water

Optional Ingredients:
Splenda to taste

Preparation:

This tastes pretty good :thumb:

Umm, how is this?

Ingredients:

•4 Scoops Chocolate whey protein powder
•2/3 cup ground flax meal
•4 Tablespoons unsalted natural peanut butter
•1/4 cup water

Optional Ingredients:
Splenda to taste

Preparation:

I would swap out the peanut butter for almond butter . . more expensive but better for you .

Peanut oil is so atherogenic that it continues to be routinely fed to rabbits in experiments to stimulate atherosclerosis to study the disease itself.

Peanut oil lectin (PNA) is what is primary responsible for the artery-clogging properties.

I would swap out the peanut butter for almond butter . . more expensive but better for you .

Peanut oil is so atherogenic that it continues to be routinely fed to rabbits in experiments to stimulate atherosclerosis to study the disease itself.

Peanut oil lectin (PNA) is what is primary responsible for the artery-clogging properties.

I'd be prepared to die ten years before my time just to enjoy peanut butter.

Interesting Cap, I'll look into that.

Wow! I've always thought peanut butter was a healthy fat. I'd love to see more information on this. Almond butter is very expensive though. It's around ten dollars a jar here.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow! I've always thought peanut butter was a healthy fat. I'd love to see more information on this. Almond butter is very expensive though. It's around ten dollars a jar here.

The Paleo Diet for Athletes pg 206 :nerd:

Back