• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pics Forum

BigBallaGA

LA ISLA BONITA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats the deal with no new posts in the pics forum ?!?!??!?!?!?

looks and see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member's Pics
This forum is now CLOSED for new posts, but you can still view it.

ohhh that,,, i am aware of the gallery, i posted my pic in it over a week ago, i just didnt know that the forum was being closed for the gallery !!!

thats cool, basically same thing !!!

the reason I closed the old member pics forum is so people wll stop uploading pics there and posting, but I thought I would leave it open in case anyone wanted to look at old pics, or in case someone needed to retrieve their pics so they could upload then to the new gallery....eventually I will remove the old member gallery forum completely (in a couple of months).

Good Idea Prince! I'm sure the old pics gallery takes up alot of space too :thumb:

I better hurry up and get all my pics outta there then!

When I get home to FLA that is and I'm finally on High speed!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, so that means we can't view pics except in the galleries, are you getting rid of the adult pic thread too.................Yikes, I better copy some pics quick :D

Yes, as far as member's pics, but I will not delete them I will just eventually hide the old forum.

No, the adult pics will remain as they are in the current forum. Many of the adult pics get linked and not uploaded, so I will leave that forum indefinitely.

As of now my only plans for the new photo gallery is for member's pics.

Back