• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pics from dnp cycle

IML Gear Cream!
nice tits

Looks like you lost decent fat. Also looks like you took the easy road. Don't get me wrong I'm not a DNP-hater but as stated, you could have done this with some cardio and diet tweaks.

Or are you saying that slin is cheaper than DNP? Cause I don't think that's true either.

Looks like you lost decent fat. Also looks like you took the easy road. Don't get me wrong I'm not a DNP-hater but as stated, you could have done this with some cardio and diet tweaks.

The same can be said for some people who pin... IMHO

LOL @ a steroid board condemning the idea of using something to give you an edge. Yet that logic isnt applied to muscle building. Is dnp really more of a risk than tren, halo or deca?

I was going to post more on this, but it looks like XYZ, and eatschildren beat me to it. Yes there are some bad sides that can occur to those who are not informed or mistreat such a product, but condemning one product like dnp or saying its "the easy way out" while not admitting the same for using things such as AAS to become bigger,stronger or anything of the like is beyond me

The same can be said for some people who pin... IMHO

How's that? If someone has reached their maximum natural potential and hit the gas to go further - how is that comparable to running DNP to lose far you can easily take off with cardio and dieting? You can easily go to 8% with a strict diet and not worry about too much muscle waste. If you were to hit a barrier and not lose fat anymore when you've done everything you can and then hit DNP - that would be comparable.

How's that? If someone has reached their maximum natural potential and hit the gas to go further - how is that comparable to running DNP to lose far you can easily take off with cardio and dieting? You can easily go to 8% with a strict diet and not worry about too much muscle waste. If you were to hit a barrier and not lose fat anymore when you've done everything you can and then hit DNP - that would be comparable.

That is why I said "some", most people have not reached there maximum natural potential.

Damn sounds like some double stanards in here for sure WTF.
Surly he did his research! I don't know of any all natural diet plan that works in that amount of time. Good work malcolm!
The pics are a little miss leading with the poses different to get true comparison. No doubt that you cut down tho.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn sounds like some double stanards in here for sure WTF.
Surly he did his research! I don't know of any all natural diet plan that works in that amount of time. Good work malcolm!
The pics are a little miss leading with the poses different to get true comparison. No doubt that you cut down tho.

Thanks man, yeah I was pretty pissed when my camera took a shit on me. :shooter:

Back