• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre Funk birthday wishes

Bakerboy

cat burglar
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay kids, our main man P-funk is turning 28 tomorrow so start wishing him your best birthday wishes.

82393324_4e347a8f9a.jpg

Happy Birthday Patrick! Don't lose your teeth. :wacko:

ooOoooOO000OOoo0oo000ooo happy boithday!!

munchkins.jpg

We at the Lollipop Guild wish you a wonderful and completely satisfying Birthday.

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!

When's the last time you spoke to George? I think i saw him at my gym but wasn't sure if it was him or not.

munchkins.jpg

We at the Lollipop Guild wish you a wonderful and completely satisfying Birthday.

Bahahaha!! You never cease to amaze me guy.

thanks guys!

Dale- you are fucking dead.

Yan- I speak to george pretty often. How were you not sure if it was george or not? there aren't many people that look like that....and if you got close, I am sure he would have insulted you in some way.

thanks guys

Happy birthday, P-funk!

May a beautiful woman sit on your face and ask you to tell lies.

And...seeing how death is pretty catabolic, I'm going to suggest that person be GG. :)

Happy Birthday P brother!

Happy Birthday
2411.jpg

P get drunk as fuck tonight that away I know your atleast human! Happy birthday brother.

Happy Birthday, P-funk.

I'm watching the "Work Out" marathon on Bravo and one of the guys calls out anybody who believes they are a better trainer than he is. Give him a call, pronto.

IML Gear Cream!
Happy Brithday Mr.P-Funk

P get drunk as fuck tonight that away I know your atleast human! Happy birthday brother.

Happy birthday Mr Funk. Let your hair down, and have a good few cold ones........:)

We all know that ain't gonna happen. Being a good pal, I am taking care of it, though. From now on, all P-funks birthday-related drinking wishes should be sent to me.

I take half :p

Happy Birthday P :bounce:

Nice. happy birthday big man.

Thanks everyone.

Dale- you can have all my drinks.

Happy birthday, P-funk!

May a beautiful woman sit on your face and ask you to tell lies.

And...seeing how death is pretty catabolic, I'm going to suggest that person be GG. :)

;) Consider it done. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it, no?

Back