• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PRO42 Bars

Britney

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys think of these bars? 14gc 10g F 42g P

I know bars are not the best thing, but I find sometimes it is easier to have a bar in a meeting or on the road. It is best to consume them pre or post workout fo rthe least damage, as currently I am doing a bar plus coffee PRE WORKOUT.....

THANKS!!

A lot have raved about and stores selling out of the Detour bar...they say it tastes like a snickers candy bar...

You will find different opinions on protein bars here at IM. Its up to you but I try to stay away from protein bars, all protein bars if I can help it. I do like the taste of the Detour bar but I still don't think they are a good option while cutting. Here is an article by DP and w8 as to why we don't eat them but you need to make your own decision. Good Luck! :thumb:

Protein Bars are Evil

:p Welcome to the Board :p

That bar is like chewing a shoe, not that I ever chew on shoes...try a Detour bar.......if you're gonna eat one...still say they are 'Evil" :D

DP

Yeah, bars are evil. :lol:

Saying this as I pack my 3 Detour bars for my trip! :grin:

whats the best protein powder you guys recommend???

WHATS THEIR NURTITIONAL INFO?? C , P AND FAT?? WHERE YOU BUY THEM FROM

THATS EXPENSIVE ONLINE! CAN I JUST GO TO GNC OR A HEALTH STORE AND BUY THEM??

OG, turn off your caps lock

You think its expensive online w8 til you go to GNC, it will be double the price.

I can get 5 lbs Optimum Whey for $30.00 on www.dpsnutrition.net and that includes shipping.
GNC sells the same 5lb container for $43.99

I SAW THAT ! 3 GRAMS OF CARBS.. 1 GRAM OF FAT?? WHAT FLAVOR YOU USUALLY GET?

I like chocolate or vanilla

OG, turn off your caps lock

ok.. $ 19.99 plus shipping and handling? how many servings?

what? It depends on the kind and how much you order. If you look on their website it has all this information. You just need to research it.

as i stated in other threads, i have to be at school on mondays from 7:30 am - 9:30 pm do you have any meal plans for me? i usually when im at home or work i eat tuna, chicken and brown rice and all that good stuff. but when im at school i cant take that with me.. anything i can eat or get from the store?

I take chicken/rice with me to work, even if I had no microwave I'm not picky, it wont rot. Although the very picky, will not leave chicken at room temp for more than 20 minutes at a time (salmonela risk).

OG I copied this question to your journal

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge, I'm pretty picky when it comes to chicken, but as long as the chicken is cooked, the salmonella risk should be small (I think).

OG -

I don't take classes anymore, but I do work in the Air Traffic field. If I can find a way to eat when I need to, you should be able to find a way to eat between classes.

Roger, Winder1 *crunch* expect *crunch* progressive (mumble)
departing *munch munch* runway. Follow me *smack* will pick you up at the *crunch* taxiway. ;) :D:D

Point is - YOU have to find a way to make it happen.

Good luck. I know you can do it.:thumb:

Back