• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Push Up Competition now EXTENDED! with now OVER 2000.00 In Prizes - READ!!

i was afraid it would interfere with real workouts

lol that's exactly why I took my time getting one done.

... And I say again it's pretty sad how many ppl are reluctant to enter this - especially considering the cool prizes. 1st is a free transformation FFS.

i had 60 in mind...but i didnt want to move fast...an i did 20 before batt died...so i think fresh maybe i could do it...chest was pumped...i was making sure to squeeze though...wouldnt gonna just go thru the motions

Are double entries allowed?

Im fat and coming off a 2 week cycle of antibiotics w/zero training but... i may have a chance. Could i enter now and then re-enter before the 28th with a higher rep video?

Double entries allowed? yay or nay? Thanks in advance.

on second thought...Ill wait. This way i know who to beat.

I'll be back, Fatties!

lol that's exactly why I took my time getting one done.

... And I say again it's pretty sad how many ppl are reluctant to enter this - especially considering the cool prizes. 1st is a free transformation FFS.

a "guess what number I'm thinking of" contest draws in the IM masses, hmmm...

a "guess what number I'm thinking of" contest draws in the IM masses, hmmm...

Yeah :hmmm: btw you entering chief? ;)

218 currently. I can manage 100/set but in 60 secs? No idea. Prince better dust off that crate of 'halo for her' he has in his garage behind the aston martin. I'm coming for it!

IML Gear Cream!
218 currently. I can manage 100/set but in 60 secs? No idea. Prince better dust off that crate of 'halo for her' he has in his garage behind the aston martin. I'm coming for it!

God I missed you...

nah hes got those big round muscle bellies....great symmetry

and hes a powerful guy

you seem bitter about the small thing...you must be pretty little

IML Gear Cream!
that title was about pinning... before that was taking a cut mix pinning almost every day...pain the ass...literally...also i was having alot of anxiety about how light i was...

comfortable cycle...as in no tren sides...etc

what point do you have about 3 letters ...yay

Moar entries goddamit!

gygyrega.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

fat guy trying to pushup :( - YouTube

Bad ass brother, 42! You deff give yourself much less credit. You have some great size on you, If the ripped bodybuilding type deal isn't for you, consider strong man, or power lifting, you seem to gave great genetics and mass, you just hold a bit more fat. Great form bro, arms look solid as hell.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Apostolic777

Heres my retry... Let me know if its correct..

Apostolic777 Looks good brother, I counted 72 but 2 seemed a bit rushed as you were getting tired, So im crediting you with 70! While Id like the angle to be a bit wide, I can see from the back that your knees are not on the floor. If however we get a few more objections, we may need to get one seeing your entire body, but looks good!

OUR NEW NUMBER 1 is once again Apostolic777!! Who can re take the top spot!?

Current Leaderboard.

1. - Apostolic777 - 70
2. - HeyMrWaters - 57
3 - SWFL - 46
4 - KOS - 42
5 - Tonya - 34

Contest will end October 28th @ 11:59pm! Git Er Done! And yes you can enter more than 1 video, Just your highest total will count! But the more vids the more chance you have to win the effort award!

Back