• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on acne

pimprn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i have been off cycle for 8 months now and i am still battling acne, about to take accutane. The question i have is, i see bodybuilders up on stage and none havea pimple? What he heck do you guys do during cycle to prevent acne or take? This would be really helpful thanks!

some just do not get acne, luckily I am one that does not get acne (atleast at 700mg a week). To prevent acne, you can bathe 2 or 3 times a day to clean your pores.

I am also one of the lucky ones, but I know people who have gone through the same thing. There are a lot of good products out there these days to help.

Use a mild cleansing agent that contains benzoyl peroxide to help keep bacteria at a minimum. You can also use a cleanser containing a mild abrasive to help remove dead skin cells. Acne begins deep in the subaceous follicle, once it has reached the surface of the skin the follicle has already been infected for up to a week. The key is prevention. Keep your hair and scalp oil free as well.

Ok thanks for the help so a mild abrasive, i am taking stuff with benzyl peroxide and it isnt really doing anything. But what about when im at work all day which i am and i cant bath 2-3 times a day? I do sweat and stuff at work because i am an electrician lol....?

Ok thanks for the help so a mild abrasive, i am taking stuff with benzyl peroxide and it isnt really doing anything. But what about when im at work all day which i am and i cant bath 2-3 times a day? I do sweat and stuff at work because i am an electrician lol....?

Come work up in Fort Mac, you'll do no work, which means no sweating, and make atleast twice as much :)

Vitamin B5 works wonders for acne!....you have to start with megadoses of 10g a day for about a month before you completely clear up...then taper down until you find a good maintenance dose. B5 pills are a little expensive...and B5 powders are cheap but taste like shit. So you got options.

Come work up in Fort Mac, you'll do no work, which means no sweating, and make atleast twice as much :)

Dude i was working in firebag (up in fort mac) on a suncor project and thats where i developed this acne. lol..... You a security guard or something lol thats does a whole bunch of FA all day lmao.

Are you sure B5 works ? I will try it where can you buy it?

Try a broad spectrum antibiotic, My kids all had bad acne and still do into their mid 20's. Dr's would have pre-scribed them accutane but we opted to try antibiotics first and they take them at the first sign of a pimple now and never have bad flare ups.

Vitamin B5 works wonders for acne!....you have to start with megadoses of 10g a day for about a month before you completely clear up...then taper down until you find a good maintenance dose. B5 pills are a little expensive...and B5 powders are cheap but taste like shit. So you got options.

Agreed. Pantothenic Acid (B5) works pretty good for me.

After I taper down, my maintenance is about 3000-5000g/day.

You can get pills just about anywhere...power is a bit harder to find....nutraplanet is one of the few place I have found it. It worked for me...I did a PH a while back that made me break out bad (face, chest, back...you name it) since I'm very prone to acne as it is....B5 worked by reducing oil production. I just started taking a new PH and no major breakout so far. You still get a small breakout every so often...but its nowhere as bad. Personal Hygiene...is still important still wash with the benzyl peroxide AM and PM.

"Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is a component of Coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is necessary for hormone production as well as fatty acid metabolism. During puberty, as hormone production increases, the body chooses to use coenzyme A to produce hormones and neglects fatty acid metabolism. Because the body uses coenzyme A for hormone production instead of fatty acid metabolism, sebum (skin oil) levels rise and acne follows. Supplementing with megadoses of vitamin B5 allows for enough circulating B5 to address both bodily processes, thus curing acne."

Which is why when your on any kind of gear or ph....you break out due to the increased hormone production which leads to increased oil production as the coenzyme A is used up.

k How long usually will it take to cure a breakout lol Right now i am using benzamycin cream on it and will be using it plus tetracycline (Antibiotic) But if i keep up the vitamin b5 if all these things clear it up the b5 should keep it away hopefully for when i juice again.

Two things that seem to help a lot of people with acne are as follow:

• Stop using soap on your skin. Clean it with coconut oil and water, and don't scrub it too hard or you'll give yourself acne mechanica. Do not touch your skin with your hands other than when you clean it with the coconut oil in the shower.
  • Fix your diet.
    • Try ditching wheat for a month, and increase your consumption of fish oil if you're not already taking it. Also, stop consuming any damaged oils - that means oil heated to high temperatures (deep fat frying) and transfats. If your sebaceous glands aren't making the right viscosity of oil, they'll clog and you'll get cystic acne.
    • Wheat is NOTORIOUS for causing skin problems, and fish oil - that is to say, EPA/DHA - helps your body make the correct viscosity of oil.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, being Italian and raised on pasta, but I'd be willing to bet money it would help.

lmao hahahah well i will give the b5 a try lol. And how can you eat foods that arent fatty lol. Id become a mongolian with my metabolism. I will try to cut out fatty foods but i am going to get coconut oil and b5 with my benzamycin cream and tetracycline. That should get rid of it.

So built you told me your hubby took the coconut oil i cant remember did he clear up? And does he juice? Or did he get it naturally?

Oh, you didn't read that right at all, bud. I didn't say to avoid eating fatty foods. I said to avoid eating foods with damaged fat - high heat damages fats, and damaged fats mean your sebaceous glands make damaged oil. Hence the acne.

Hubby is indeed on gear, if you can call it that: he's on 150mg a week testosterone cypionate for HRT - but he always had acne.

The coconut oil is working very well on his skin. He grows a beard, but he shaves part of his face and now uses the oil when he shaves - as do I for my legs etc. Zero irritation, and his skin is clearer than it has ever been. Get those gloves that look like they're made out of plastic brillo pads from the drugstore, and coconut oil from any eastern market (just cooking grade, no need for the expensive extra virgin stuff). Gently scrub your skin in the shower, with the oil and the water (you may need to warm up the oil a bit in some hot water before you use it, unless it's summertime). Use this on all of your skin if you like. I stopped using soap on my skin years ago; coconut oil is the only cleanser I use now on my face or body. No need for moisturizers or lotions anymore, as an added perq, no skin irritations from shaving, no more acne on my back or chest (where I used to get it).

Tommorow i will do! Can i still use body wash with it to smell like a man and no i wouldnt say your hubby is juicin hes just cruisin! I see sorta imma little retarded when it comes to reading if u havent noticed :hmmm:

Use the body wash on the stinky parts. Use the coconut oil on the acne-parts. No soap on the acne-skin.

He's cruisin', but yanno, he was low for so long, to him it FEELS like he's juicin'!

Dude i was working in firebag (up in fort mac) on a suncor project and thats where i developed this acne. lol..... You a security guard or something lol thats does a whole bunch of FA all day lmao.

Nice I just quit my job at Albian Sands, my foremans were dicks. I'm starting a job next tuesday at Syncrude. And fuck no I'm not a security guard, they only make 19 an hour. I wouldn't go up there for less than 50 an hour with guaranteed over time which is double time :)

IML Gear Cream!
Use the body wash on the stinky parts. Use the coconut oil on the acne-parts. No soap on the acne-skin.

He's cruisin', but yanno, he was low for so long, to him it FEELS like he's juicin'!

Lol! He will prolly get bored and juice like a real man pfffft lol Hey i got the cocnut oil and its sticky as heck. I was reading on it and apparently its awsome for acne cause it has anti fungal and anti bacterial agents.

accutane 10mg ed will completely clear u up. its all over the net to get.

Hmm....I read accutane was harsh on the liver else i wouldve tried that instead. Last thing I need right now is more strain on my liver. So I stick with the B5. I hear it works great though...even after you stop taking it.

well is accutane any worse then drol or dbol? Also cant you take a detox for your liver like udca if taking accutane? Also i want accutane now for last resort. I am going to try to battle this acne with everything but accutane but if it comes to it atleast i know that crap will get rid of it.

Accutane worked wonders for me. My doc had me on crazy high doses and I didn't take any liver supps but my liver values came in fine.

i take megadoses of gear and accutane and no problems with my liver and been taking it off and on since it came out. 1982. iam 44 so my values are under normal, low. but i take organ protectors alot. but if your acne isnt but 5 or 6 pimples take something else. it dont have lasting effects after a yr in some people but in some it works with one course. but i dont never break out now. u should worry more about your lipids than your liver.

k How long usually will it take to cure a breakout lol Right now i am using benzamycin cream on it and will be using it plus tetracycline (Antibiotic) But if i keep up the vitamin b5 if all these things clear it up the b5 should keep it away hopefully for when i juice again.

cyclines fuck with your gear and testosterone. you lose some size if u take cyclines with gear . i think minocycline dont mess with nothing. they got a long lasting minocycline out now. and a new one to called oracea. it works for both acne and something else but i cant remember. its 40mg capsules. its basically doxycycline long acting without the infections you can get with to long use with antibiotics. put in regular talk. also vitamin a at 25,00units ed will help but in capsule form as accutane is a derivitive of vit a. good luck to all.

I think by the time guys are on stage, they've been going to the tanning bed a lot which tends to clean up skin, as well as ultra clean diets (ref: the processed fat comment Built mentioned), and by the time you've got the protan on, that will dry the F out of your skin as well.

I'm also going to thro out a thought I have about when acne shows up in a cycle, vs when it doesn't - my guess is that when your hormone levels are in flux, vs just when you're runnign a cycle - more at the begining or end of a cycle / PCT when your levels are either building up or dropping back to normal, is when you're going to see more acne issues. I'm going to venture that at the time guys get on stage, they've stabilized their levels - either have already dropped the water-based stuff that would be causing estrogen issues, or are using short-acting stuff at consistent doses. Just a thought.

Oil-wise - I've had oily skin most of my life and used stuff like Noczema, etc to try to dry out my skin, and all I get is really dry skin, but still w/ the oily spots. The best product I've ever used is Shu Uemura cleansing oil. You can get a bottle of it at Sephora (in JC Penney's or online) for about $70, and it will last you for 2 yrs. A small little pump of the oil, rub it on your hands, and then on your face like an oil-based moisturizer, then put some water on your hands and rub it some more- it will turn into a light foam, rub it around like a soap, and then rinse it off.

Basically it is working w/ your skin's natural oils and keeps everything balanced. This is the ONLY thing in my whole life that has kept my skin not oily, not dry, just an occasional small pimple. And I've had shitty acne since as early as like 3rd grade.

Back