• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Ram 1500

Bigjay73

Registered
Joined
Aug 7, 2013
Messages
217
Reaction score
16
Points
0
Location
Over here
Time for a new truck. Been looking at the Ram 1500s. Anyone own one? What do you think about it?
 
I own a 2013 1500 5.7. Probably my favorite truck to date and I'm a big Ford guy. I have owned 3 F-150's in my life but I'm super impressed with this Dodge.
 
Love my 1500 thunder road edition, overall just a big dodge guy
 
I had a 2500 I sold last yr...

I used to sell these trucks for a living
ram beats its competitors for towing and hauling weights ...
the 4 cyl shut down is pretty cool for fuel economy BUT be prepared for frequent reflashes at the dealership...the software was constantly being updated
 
I had a loaded black diesel for a demo for a bit..incredible ride in that truck
 
:thinking:


yes..yes that's probably accurate
 
Back
Top