• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Review my Cycle

danbrewington

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1. 6 weeks milk thistle. Hawthorne berry

2. start H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
liver support liv.52
Taurine
milk thistle

PCT
1. Tamoxifen Citrate 40/40/20/20
2. Animal stack
3. 1,2 grams of c for cortisol agent
4. creatine

Do i use live52 into pct?
Please add anything important i missed.
Thanks

It all depends on what your hoping to achieve? Are you a powerlifter??

no, no power lifter. i am 38, 6,2. 170lbs. skinny. Want to gain weight. Dont care bout being cut, Just wanna gain muscle and weight.

no, no power lifter. i am 38, 6,2. 170lbs. skinny. Want to gain weight. Dont care bout being cut, Just wanna gain muscle and weight.

So eat?

If you can't gain weight naturally then you won't be able to gain weight on AAS.

So eat?

If you can't gain weight naturally then you won't be able to gain weight on AAS.

I agree...but I gotta tell ya, I'm still scratching my head...WHY H-drol???:hmmm: There are better options for gaining mass without the level of liver toxicity that you would be subjected to. No matter though, Tyler's right...

So eat?

^This

I know its not what you want to hear bro, but if you arent gaining weight naturally, and you are not at your genetic potential, you wont gain on a PH or AAS.

Not trying to talk you out of your cycle, just telling you to get your diet sorted first.

IML Gear Cream!
Tyler3295 said:
Huh?

Don't think so what?

Apparently, some guys ask for advice, but already had their mind made up before.

1. 6 weeks milk thistle. Hawthorne berry

2. start H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
liver support liv.52
Taurine
milk thistle

PCT
1. Tamoxifen Citrate 40/40/20/20
2. Animal stack
3. 1,2 grams of c for cortisol agent
4. creatine

Do i use live52 into pct?
Please add anything important i missed.
Thanks

You can do better.

IF you were to run that you would end up losing 99% of anything you gained that wasn't fat.

how many cals are you getting in now? you may just want to make things easy and shoot for your BW x 20 or something close to 3400 cals daily. if after 2 wks still no weight gain then increase the cals by 500 each week until weight gain occurs. everyone gains weight with a high enough caloric intake.

I would get that diet squared away before starting your cycle to maximize your efforts in the gym.

Back