• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Royal Basmati rice costco

Bfriedman1017

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yesterday I got a 20 pound bag of Royal Basmati rice. It didn't say if it was white or brown. It ended up being white. My question is how much more would I benefit if I go with brown over white. I already put chicken vegetables in shrimp into rice. There is less fat on the white one. Im debating if I should throw the bag away. Btw im doing a lean bulk so I would be eating a decent amount of it.

lean bulk=brown rice as long as you are not an ectomorph who often can eat literally everything :p

here i will past good answer which expplains the difference between white and brown rice

Brown rice and white rice have similar amounts of calories[citation needed], carbohydrates[citation needed], fat and protein. The difference between the two lies in processing and nutritional content. If the outermost layer of a grain of rice (the husk) is removed, the result is brown rice. If the bran layer underneath are removed, the result is white rice. Several vitamins and dietary minerals are lost in this removal and the subsequent polishing process. A part of these missing nutrients, such as B1, B3, and iron are sometimes added back into the white rice making it "enriched", as food suppliers in the US are required to do by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). One mineral that is not added back into white rice is magnesium; one cup (195 grams) of cooked long grain brown rice contains 84 mg of magnesium while one cup of white rice contains 19 mg.
When the bran layer is removed to make white rice, the oil in the bran is also removed. A recent study has shown that rice bran oil may help lower LDL cholesterol.
Among other key sources of nutrition lost are fatty acids and fiber.
Besides this loss in nutrients, brown rice is also said to be not constipating, unlike white rice. Although this effect also depends on natural adaptation to the product by its users and whether or not the rice has been washed prior to cooking, brown rice generally allows better digestion.
Brown and white rice also differ in their chemical makeup. Compare White rice and Brown rice.

Calories of brown rice: Nutritional value per 100g, Energy 110kcal

Calories of white rice: 130kcal

20kcal difference between brown rice from white rice.

Brown rice is more of a whole grain and is more nutritious. It has fiber which is required to rinse toxins out of your body.

So as far as I know longer digestion equals leaner bulking.

Last edited:
Back