• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Second cycle HELP! Estrogen, Gyno, Prolactin confusion.

shayan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Allright here is my story.

Just finished my first week of my 12 week cycle

[COLOR=#0000FF !important]Test[/COLOR] e 500mg

Deca 300mg

Dbol 30mg e/d

Up untill yesturday i didnt have acces too an Ai (Yes stupid of me to start a cycle without ai, but the roid "experts" at my gym told me 20mg of Nolvadex would be enough to prevent gyno)

So i started popping nolva and provion (50mg) and started my cylce.

Long story short 4 days in and i started to feel pain in my nipples, they were swolen, irritated by [COLOR=#0000FF !important]hot water[/COLOR], looking soft, and pointy.

I imidietly got my hands on pharma grade arimidex and took 1mg yesturday along with 40mg nolva and 50mg provion and took today another 1mg adex with 40mg nolva and provion. Im planing on running now 0.5mg arimidex eod with 20mg nolva ed is this enough to reverse /[COLOR=#0000FF !important]stop[/COLOR] gyno? In the gyno sticky it says that Nolva doens't have affect on adex and they can both be ran together, should my nolva be at 20 or 40mg ed? Also i keep on hearing the "Dont run nolva with 19-nor steroids " is that true? It reupgrates prolactin receptors? Also should i be worried about "prolactin induiced gyno" and deca dick from only 300mg deca? I started taking vitamin b6 at 200mg ed but i fear that i will cause nerve damage in the long run. Dostinex is so expensive in my contry is it a must?

So to sump up my questions:

-Should i continiue my 20mg ed nolva with 0.5mg adex eod? (Because i had bad gyno syntomps for 3-4days before i introduced arimidex) and arimidex stops future estrogen but doesnt kill the current e2 in the body.
-Does nolva affect arimidex's efficiency?
-Does nolva reupgrade progesterone receptors thus incrising the chance of prolactin gyno when running deca?
-If i have to run dostinex how much? 0.25mg 2x a week enough?

Give me your feedback brothers peace.

Dude this is kind of scary and a lot of red flags here. Good question Ray. I would never run any cycle without at least some test.

Oh ok I see it now. Hes reacting from the D Bol the other stuff hasnt even hit him yet.

Yes i have test in this cycle running at 500mg/w
Also i have done a test only cycle and never had this problem

Btw: please if some 1 can answer my question go ahead.

Can nolva reverse my gyno (its new so i think it's reversable) and no i cant get pharma grade letro in my contry so that's not an option.
Will nolva affect progesterone receptors?
Has any body ever ran arimidex and nolva together?

Nolva can reverse gyno. Not sure the dosage. 20mgs twice daily for two weeks. Then 10mgs twice a day for two weeks something like that. But I would do some research. This is just a rough estimate.

Last edited:
Nolva can reverse gyno. I've read. Not sure the dosage. 20mgs twice daily for two weeks. Then 10mgs twice a day for two weeks something like that. But I would do some research. This is just a rough estimate.
Um okay and will the nolva reduce arimidex'es efficiency? I've red studys that indicate that tamoxifen reduces blood plasma lvls of adex by 37% or so.. Is that true?

Bro, just fix your gyno with the nolvadex and run arimidex with your cycle. You are getting too technical.

This is what got you in trouble in the first place. You weren't prepared and you did not do enough research.

The dbol converts to estrogen hardcore. Fix that. Do you have caber or prami for the Deca? Or are we in for another treat?

IML Gear Cream!
Bro, just fix your gyno with the nolvadex and run arimidex with your cycle. You are getting too technical.

This is what got you in trouble in the first place. You weren't prepared and you did not do enough research.

The dbol converts to estrogen hardcore. Fix that. Do you have caber or prami for the Deca? Or are we in for another treat?

^^^^^^^^^^You crack me up Ray. Always with the straight forward approach. I appreciate that.^^^^^^^^

Honestly this is what happens when people get to caught up in the science and particulars. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you have to ignore the basics. But sometimes you have to just run what you got and see how your body responds. As long as your smart and have all you ancillaries you can correct what comes up. No one runs a perfect cycle. Learning what your body does is the key to future success in this game.

Yes i have caber im using 0.25mg e3d so that's 0.5mg weekly since week 1 the deca is only 300mg so i dont think i would need more right? Also its expensive as f*ck.

And the thing about nolva that bothers me is that if it reduces arimidexe's efficiency than i will have more estrogen in the body thus more gyno?
I just cant understand why 20mg nolva ed from first day didnt block the gyno that accured.

Currently my protection is:

Anastrozole: 0.5mg eod
Nolva 40mg ed
Proviron 50mg ed
Caber 0.25mg e3d.

Is this enough or i should ajust? should i increse adex to 1mg eod or not?

Last edited:
I think what your planning is good enough. It doesn't knock it out overnight. Might take a week. I would be cautious with going to high on the Adex. You don't want to totally knock it out either. Run that for a week and see how you feel. If your symptoms go away then drop the Nolva and continue the Adex.

I think what your planning is good enough. It doesn't knock it out overnight. Might take a week. I would be cautious with going to high on the Adex. You don't want to totally knock it out either. Run that for a week and see how you feel. If your symptoms go away then drop the Nolva and continue the Adex.
Ok thx friend

Remember Buddy, this is all an educated guess based on what we have experienced. Everyone is different. Listen to your body. Learn to recognize when Estro is too high and also too low. There's no for sure 100% method. Too many factors involved to say what works for me will work for you. So use what you get here as advise but not written is stone. Good luck

I started cabergoline at 0.5mg e3d and i have to say wow..
I have been getting constant erections i love it :)

Any way regarding the gyno idk why but i still have puffy nipples and they hurt just a little when i push down and i can feel a small lump on my right nipple.

I bumped my arimidex to 1mg eod and nolva to 40mg i think that if this doesnt help i will throw the dbol out the window.
Proviron is still 50mg ed and i will keep it constant

Would any one like to add something? In your epxerience how many days did it take for the adex to reach peak serum levels and be in full effect? Till than i will run the nolv at 40mg

Adex has a long half life which is why its taken E3D. If you take .5mg the first day and then another .5 3 days later the first .5 is half gone. so you have .25 in your blood and another .5 coming in some will fall off as you absorb the .5 so after the second dose you might have around 6mg floating around 3 days later the first 5 is gone the second five is half gone and you start the process all over again keeping between .4 and .6 mg fairly static.

I know there is a much more complex scientific equation but this is how it was described to me by a chemist who broke it down so my dumbass can comprehend it. lol

Adex has a long half life which is why its taken E3D. If you take .5mg the first day and then another .5 3 days later the first .5 is half gone. so you have .25 in your blood and another .5 coming in some will fall off as you absorb the .5 so after the second dose you might have around 6mg floating around 3 days later the first 5 is gone the second five is half gone and you start the process all over again keeping between .4 and .6 mg fairly static.

I know there is a much more complex scientific equation but this is how it was described to me by a chemist who broke it down so my dumbass can comprehend it. lol
Actualy its not 3days its 46.8 hours active half-life so that's why i take it eod.
My Only dilema at th emoment is should i take 20mg nolva or 40 untill the SMALL lumps are gone and the puffiness fades

Yea your right every other day not every 3rd day. sorry. As far as your other question I was reading/researching about Nolva and came across something that said Nolva can increase Prolactin levels especially when taken with other 19 nors (your deca) not always prevalent in everyone just some. So if it does not clear up would look into Prolactin blockers like Prami or Caber. Not trying to confuse the issue. just giving ideas. But give it a good week to see if its helping.

nevermind I see you have caber. Guess i need to read before typing

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit this is crazy my 1st cycle I was a bitch afraid of needles so I did dbol for 8weeks I got bloat but that's all and I didn't run any ai just did a test cycle and no sides 600mg a week 300every 3days

Yea your right every other day not every 3rd day. sorry. As far as your other question I was reading/researching about Nolva and came across something that said Nolva can increase Prolactin levels especially when taken with other 19 nors (your deca) not always prevalent in everyone just some. So if it does not clear up would look into Prolactin blockers like Prami or Caber. Not trying to confuse the issue. just giving ideas. But give it a good week to see if its helping.
hehe its easy to skip something when you read paragraphs so no worries.

Well brothers i think i've got everything covered srs.

I have Ai
I have Serms
I have prolactin inhibitor

Jesus christ if this doesnt help i rly dont know what to say :p

I spend so much money on this cycle (approximetely 320 euros) but i dont give a fck better safe than sorry

hehe its easy to skip something when you read paragraphs so no worries.

Well brothers i think i've got everything covered srs.

I have Ai
I have Serms
I have prolactin inhibitor

Jesus christ if this doesnt help i rly dont know what to say :p

I spend so much money on this cycle (approximetely 320 euros) but i dont give a fck better safe than sorry

Better safe than sorry, more than likely you can use it later down the road. Must be nice to live where you can get anything you need right at the corner pharmacy. I'm jealous:)

Better safe than sorry, more than likely you can use it later down the road. Must be nice to live where you can get anything you need right at the corner pharmacy. I'm jealous:)

Well we dont have "everything" but i have the basics

Testosterone
Deca Durabolin
Ai (arimidex)
Serms (clomid, nolva)
Prolactin inhibitors (caber, bromo, prami)
Antihistaminics and beta 2 antagonists (Clenbuterol, albuterol, ketotifen etc)
Insulin
Hgh etc.. We are well equiped but it comes at a price :p

I checked my e2 today becuase i thaught i crashed my e2 with adex
it came up

35,7 pg/ml > 56pg/ml

Wich is in the normal range.

I can't understand why im so sleepy im currently on

500 test e / 300deca/ 30 dbol
Arimidex 1mg eod
caber 0.5 e3d
nolva 40mg ED

With 300 mg of deca a week you do not need caber i am now cruising NPP 250 mg a week plus Test C 250
Mg no caber just my aromasin and everithing its ok

Sent from my iPhone using VPN Shield

Back