• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

.... So what happened on 9/18/2014 ???? IM closed down ???????

charley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
.. couldn't log on to IM on 9/19/2014 or for that matter, ASF... not that it seems to matter anymore, since nobody posts here anymore...
.. so what's the inside dope????

806836753371584145.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL@ farva...

same tan tile that's in my laundry room..whats funny is I told the contractors..look..the brown tile they put in every fucking building grade subdivision/apartment/condo in the universe...k? just get that.

and here it is..covered in suction cup dildos (makes note to go to adult toy store this evening)

Those dildos make me feel inadequate :geewhiz:... I will not be back in this thread.

Farva that your bathroom?

Lol...

I couldn't get on, though my phone was the issue.

I get this error now for ASF, I pm'd Prince.

66db5dead5af522c5802f38ba64301f7.jpg

Same here with the phone, but not my pc. Thought it was just me tho?

sb2.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Chico probelbly plugged in his hair dryer while the micro wave still was on........:coffee:

Let me guess all of you upgraded your iphones to 8

Maybe they didn't pay the rent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Operating System was corrupted beyond repair. Tech support is working on the reinstalls. Thankfully it looks like the data is recoverable and intact.

i guess Prince finally upgraded to windows 98......

This could have all been avoided if I would have got that autographed bottle from iml.

On a serious note: why is the data not backed up ? I would prefer a double redundant system. My posts are too important to the human race to be lost.

Sent from The Mothership

This could have all been avoided if I would have got that autographed bottle from iml.

On a serious note: why is the data not backed up ? I would prefer a double redundant system. My posts are too important to the human race to be lost.

Sent from The Mothership
The data was backed up a few hours before the operating system was corrupted. It just takes time to re-install the OS and recover the data.

<--- debating cutting the Apple umbilical cord and going back to droid... just not quite sure yet.

Samsung is the way to go

Back