• Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!

Taurine, Beta Alaline, Aminos For Undurance?

Winny_ng 24/7

Registered
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
128
Reaction score
11
Points
0
Location
US
Anyone got experience with using these to improve cardiovascular endurance?
Like jogging, cycling, interval training?

Need some opinions on whether in investing money in these.
thanks guy
 
Well I know a few friends who do endurance sports who supplement these to their diets. They arent as muscle bound as I am so I'm not sure if it just their lighter frames that give them the edge.

Well I've heard, Taurine helps muscles stay hydrated and prevent cramping, beta alanine helps muscular endurance and carnosine levels, and bcaa drinks with keep the muscles saturated with aminos.

Just wondering if their research as well as my own is correct before I blow some more cash.
 
Back
Top