• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tech Forum

Pianomahnn

I bike to work.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, here's the deal. Place it in the general section. Tech stuff. We all use computers, and I'm sure some people have questions. make me the mod, and then it's settled.

It only makes sense.
smile.gif

wave.gif

------------------
COME TO MY WEBSITE!!!
COME TO MY FORUM!!!

It's an excellent idea bro! I've been around computers myself almost as long as I've been lifting (about 15 years) but I know there are allot of people who aren't so comfortable with computers. So I really like the idea but I have a feeling that you just want to be a mod!
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
rocker.gif

------------------
If you build it they will come

Only if they are going to make an area about sex positions, I'll be the mod.
biggrin.gif

Actually that would be a good idea, but some people who give advice about computers have no idea what they are talking about.

------------------
Everyday is a good day, when you are not six feet under.

LOL

hmmm...but xtreme is supposed to be a fitness site!

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

<font size="1">[This message has been edited by Prince (edited 05-18-2001).]</font>

Originally posted by Prince:
LOL

hmmm...but xtreme is supposed to be a fitness site!

Very true, I just said it was a good idea.

------------------

okay, I thought about this for awhile...

I was thinking about adding a "Help" forum. Not for PC's specifically, but help on using this board, posting pics, features of the board, and using the live chat or mirc, etc.

what do you think?

------------------

I think it's a great idea, just as long as I can be a mod.
smile.gif

I understand your opinion about the health-related forum dealie, but is open chat a health related forum? I don't think so. Brotha man, I'm only trying to expand the walls of this fine forum. No sense holding back the people.
smile.gif

wave.gif

------------------
COME TO MY WEBSITE!!!
COME TO MY FORUM!!!

If we had a help forum Prince, I just don't know how active it would be. I mean, if members have a question about something on the board, they can either post it in open chat or they can always contact one of us. I've had a number of members do this and it seems to be working fine so far. However, I probably get more of these questions than you because I'm the nice one
biggrin.gif

I knew you only wanted to be a mod Pianomahnn! Remember Prince how somebody else wanted to be a mod so we tried him out and remember what happened!
rolleyes.gif

------------------

<font size="1">[This message has been edited by Large And In Charge (edited 05-18-2001).]</font>

Originally posted by Pianomahnn:
I understand your opinion about the health-related forum dealie, but is open chat a health related forum? I don't think so.

I beg to differ! Posting stupid schit in the open chat is FUN! It makes us all feel better and we get a good laugh. That definitley contributes to positive MENTAL health. Besides, I think every person who posts in the open chat also contributes to the fitness rooms as well.

It's all good!
spinning.gif
spinning.gif
spinning.gif
spinning.gif

BOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSS BOOOOOOOOO

Pianomahnn for Help Forum mod in 2001 !!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Who'd you try to let be a mod? And honestly, I've had my own forums, so I fully understand whatever hesitations either of you would have. I'm just trying to offer my expert advice and unmatched skills.
tongue.gif

BTW...
wave.gif
<---- I love this guy!! He's so me!!

------------------
COME TO MY WEBSITE!!!
COME TO MY FORUM!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Calm down bro! I just was meesin with you
biggrin.gif
You are under consideration right now!

------------------

Well, would you rather be over consideration! lol

------------------

Pianomahnn is #
<FONT size="6">1</FONT s>

Ok here's a lady's opinion (well, I am not really a lady....giggle). So, anyways, I like the HELP FORUM the best, then you can talk about anything...you can't just limit it to computers (well, you could but I am telling you not to and you want to listen to me because I am the best!!!!!) Remember, susan is the best, susan is the best!! Ok, now that I have brain washed you all...LOL!!
OH, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD MAKE PIANOMAHNN, THE MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

He might be # 1, but he's full of #2!

I know two great sites that offer tech support that I frequent. www.the-group.org and www.opentechsupport.net

------------------
"The Greatest Mistake You Can Ever Make Is Continually Fearing That You Will Make One"
-Elbert Hubbard

Originally posted by Mule:
He might be # 1, but he's full of #2!

LOL

Mule, you must have all the time in the world to come up with all the smart ass replies. You crack me up.

------------------
HickeyNC

You get what you put in.

Thats because im full of #2 myself....LOL

Yes, yes you are.
biggrin.gif

BTW...where the hell is my forum at? I'm supposed to be a mod somewhere,aren't I?

------------------
Sitting in a bridge
Watching the biggest star
Finishing a day.

Hey Pianomahnn are you afraid to come into the chat room with me.....I dont bite!

Originally posted by Mule:
Hey Pianomahnn are you afraid to come into the chat room with me.....I dont bite!

He has social anxiety!
wink.gif

------------------

Mule, you always catch me when I'm on my way out, I can do nothing about your bad timing.

------------------
Sitting in a bridge
Watching the biggest star
Finishing a day.

Back