• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Terminal illness and bodybuilding

IML Gear Cream!
then i want to meet ops gf he got to take the pics lol

i think if op is honest with this group no matter what their situation they would be welcomed and find friends and support but people tend to be suspicious of someone who seems to be playing games. terminal can be from so many things but honestly, here, secretive is going to make everyone assume it is aids. yes, there are others here who are suffering major illnesses and injuries that severely challenge their daily lives, training, etc but half truths and hints won't make anyone trust you enough to share something so deeply personal with you. a lot of the sharing and support on sensitive issues goes on via pm here. very noble to want to help others but a voice in the shadows is not often what anyone in a situation like that needs. they need rock solid people they dare to put their faith in and share their thoughts with.

Y my try to hell people ends up Beeing rather bitchy thread?! Can people please try to b nicer to each other?! What up with people here constantly picking at each other? I know it's virtual world and nothing I can do about it but Jesus wasn't this community created to help each other in a first place ( with training diet emotional come downs etc ) ?! Oh god people please smile a bit more and try to realise how much ALL of ye have got and how much someone else could gain on your knowledge and emotional support . . That's all....

i think if op is honest with this group no matter what their situation they would be welcomed and find friends and support but people tend to be suspicious of someone who seems to be playing games. terminal can be from so many things but honestly, here, secretive is going to make everyone assume it is aids. yes, there are others here who are suffering major illnesses and injuries that severely challenge their daily lives, training, etc but half truths and hints won't make anyone trust you enough to share something so deeply personal with you. a lot of the sharing and support on sensitive issues goes on via pm here. very noble to want to help others but a voice in the shadows is not often what anyone in a situation like that needs. they need rock solid people they dare to put their faith in and share their thoughts with.

Well said.

Y my try to hell people ends up Beeing rather bitchy thread?! Can people please try to b nicer to each other?! What up with people here constantly picking at each other? I know it's virtual world and nothing I can do about it but Jesus wasn't this community created to help each other in a first place ( with training diet emotional come downs etc ) ?! Oh god people please smile a bit more and try to realise how much ALL of ye have got and how much someone else could gain on your knowledge and emotional support . . That's all....

It's teh Interwebz!

Fearly stupid question..

Pot kettle black? :thinking:

Man, fuck off with the deletions. You are off base, no question about it. I said nothing offensive and didn't deserve deletion. If someone is that sensitive about something, don't share it with the world. If you put it out there, it is open to feedback and discussion. How is this thread to be helpful if we have no idea what the fuck she is afflicted with? Oh yay, anyone who reads this with an unnamed disease can be given encouragement. Shove your PC horse shit up your ass.

Moved thread to this subforum. Have at, overlord. ;)

"If it is a miracle, any sort of evidence will answer. But if it is a fact, proof is necessary." Mark Twain

Give her a chance, no need to beat on people, she gets alot of abuse. She was a man until she posted pics, then she became a tranny?

SERIOUSLY WTF IS UP WITH GUYS ATTACKING GIRLS ON HERE?????????????

Tomorrow when people ask u what have u been doing, tell them "insulting a possible terminal woman online because i dont believe shes terminal or a woman!" That look in their eye, is disgust!

Id rather be a fool than a FUCKEN CUNT any day of my life!

We all live with terminal illness its called LIFE the only this you just don't know when It's time to go

IML Gear Cream!
We all live with terminal illness its called LIFE the only this you just don't know when It's time to go

true, but being told when ull most likely go, must be a really shit hand to be dealt bro, pity anyone who has to go through that

^^^^ No doubt. My grandfather got the "you have six months" from his physician years ago. He had leukemia. Lived a year and a half.

This.

Nine-year-old student was hit by a truck while she was crossing the street recently. She died of her injuries. Life is fragile and fleeting.

If I make it a few more months I'll be 50. Grateful for the years I've enjoyed.

Don't worry pics are gone . Now we all can be happy ;)

^ they werent yours anyway, you fucking faggot imposter

Just got new rating from SFW with comment underneath "die" thanks very much I hope u do feel better! I wish y all the best in your life and I wish u to gain some more expierance in life, I hope someday you do understand that you are not the only one out there..

^^^^ No doubt. My grandfather got the "you have six months" from his physician years ago. He had leukemia. Lived a year and a half.

This.

Nine-year-old student was hit by a truck while she was crossing the street recently. She died of her injuries. Life is fragile and fleeting.

If I make it a few more months I'll be 50. Grateful for the years I've enjoyed.

50? i didnt even think that was a real number! (Kelly Bundy) lmao

Will you pozz me?

(Did I use that right?)

I'm with benj calling tanny on this one

I've said from his first post h2otapout was a tranny ...and it seems the tranny has aids..

No more playing peep-a-boo for you bitch...hehe

A nipple shot don't mean shit!!!!Every tranny has great boobs just saying.

Absolutely agree with this. I recently decided to start sharing with everyone that I have an anxiety disorder instead of keeping it secret. I'm doing this in an attempt to try and reduce public stigma, try and get others to understand what it's like, and to support others who suffer from the same or something similar. If I was to simply say "I have problems therefore you should listen to me," I would totally understand if people told me to fuck off.

I wasn't looking for you to move the thread. I just felt that my comment had nothing offensive in it. I made my comment as PC as possible because I didn't want to offend or hurt the OP. I may seem like an asshole, but I do care about others and try to be sensitive to their situations and feelings. What people need to understand is that if you're going to put something out for the public, it will be open to feedback, interpretation, opinion, and discussion. If you feel that you might be offended or hurt by any of this, you should probably choose another channel to share your opinion, stories, etc.

"If it is a miracle, any sort of evidence will answer. But if it is a fact, proof is necessary." Mark Twain

Give her a chance, no need to beat on people, she gets alot of abuse. She was a man until she posted pics, then she became a tranny?

SERIOUSLY WTF IS UP WITH GUYS ATTACKING GIRLS ON HERE?????????????

Tomorrow when people ask u what have u been doing, tell them "insulting a possible terminal woman online because i dont believe shes terminal or a woman!" That look in their eye, is disgust!

Id rather be a fool than a FUCKEN CUNT any day of my life!

Do you think my comment speculating on her type of illness was off side? I don't think it was, and I was explicit in saying that I wasn't trying to be offensive. I'd like to know what others' interpretation of my post was.

Do you think my comment speculating on her type of illness was off side? I don't think it was, and I was explicit in saying that I wasn't trying to be offensive. I'd like to know what others' interpretation of my post was.

Fuck the little faggot, he gets what he deserves, trying to troll a board full of trolls..

I was going to send this via PM but, I'm interested in seeing if other members agree with this:

Curt, I really don't understand your approach to moding. First, you go to, what I feel, are overzealous levels to protect the OP. Then you carelessly expose them to insult in AG. What the fuck man? Do you think about possible consequences of your actions? You are by far the most inconsistent MOD I have ever come across. The who point of moderation is to be MODERATE. Allow people to share ideas, express themselves, and have discussions without letting it get out of hand. Again, I think it is safe to say that you are just too happy to use your MOD status to impose your opinions or judgement on everyone else. Then when you're pressed to explain your actions, you reverse them and send the thread to AG as if to say "it's all good guys!!! Look at how cool I am now!!"

I hope yours is terminal too. Stfu
Negged
Absolutely agree with this. I recently decided to start sharing with everyone that I have an anxiety disorder instead of keeping it secret. I'm doing this in an attempt to try and reduce public stigma, try and get others to understand what it's like, and to support others who suffer from the same or something similar. If I was to simply say "I have problems therefore you should listen to me," I would totally understand if people told me to fuck off.

Back