• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

rugbyman

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, kinda new to the forums here

I was thinking of doing a Test and Tren cycle. Now, im not a bodybuilder but a rugby player and (hobby) powerlifter although I do try to keep some aesthetics for when im at the beach, so im not cycling to get massive but mostly for lean muscle that ill keep and as much strength as possible. Most of my 'roid monkey gym friends suggested either:

Weeks 1-6 Test Prop
Weeks 2-6 Tren A

OR

Weeks 1-6 Test E
Weeks 1-6 Tren E

Heres the questions (btw my steroid knowledge isn't the best so please excuse any retarted questions):

1. Which of these will give me most strength per pound of mass gained?
2. Which is safer?
3. Any other good steroids for godly strength and lean muscle?

My stats:
6'3"
187 pounds (bulking)
Low body fat % (even when "bulking" (my metabolism won't really let me bulk- max I put on is 5-7 pounds when bulking), my abs are still clearly visible without flexing. Really only the bottom two are gone on a bulk)

Deadlift PR - 405 lbs
Squat PR - 545 lbs (weird, I know. Why the fuck is my squat higher that my deadlift? Sure I run a lot and like legday but still.... Even other people couldnt find anything wrong with my form...)
Bench PR -315 lbs

Thanks, rugbyman

JR.

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would run the first one. You can jump off the "tren a" because its a quick acting formula just in case the sides are too harsh and the test prop will make sure you don't end up with "tren dick". Test enth. wont be helping you until half way thru your 6 week cycle.. With both of these quick burning esters you should be able to dial in the perfect dose pretty quickly. Good Luck you will be impressed with the results!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would avoid Tren as it can diminish cardio capacity and it can be pretty uncomfortable.

Test E for 8 weeks would be more comfortable.

JR.

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is true. Definitely need your cardio for what you are doing.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

rugbyman

Reaction score
I would avoid Tren as it can diminish cardio capacity and it can be pretty uncomfortable.

Test E for 8 weeks would be more comfortable.

Yeah, i know. I'm going to run it during the off season and its only 6 weeks. Also how bad is the cardio loss? I know guys who will swim one pool lane and will be barely breathing when on juice and then i know guys that are barely affected. Pls explain

LMCroids.raine

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi @rugbyman. I prefer to the test p + tren A. :thinking:Because Tren A is easier for harding of muscles than that of Tren E. And Tren A could improve the uptake of nitrogen by muscles and improve the level of protein synthesis. As for which one is safer, I'm not sure, but I know Tren E does not result in the development of feminine sexual characteristics in men.Besides, Winstrol and equipoise are good choice for godly strength and lean muscle... Hope it will be a little of help to you.